• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I overextend myself with these Geralt fights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, his intangibility is useless if it works like a ghost or a spirit, Yrden makes him tangible

Well we can assume the best equipment for Geralt + best potions, elixir, oils and stuff

OK I got nothing on this match anymore since I haven't finished the DLC

Dude seems to have below average stamina, and I couldn't understand his weaknesses lol

He has below average for like, physical stuff, i.e. when he's tangible and his weakness isn't exactly a combat-relevant weakness? He's a paranoid ************

Well, Geralt has a +, it seems he has the AP advantage. Is Intangibility something he start the fight off?

Ghost has Dura neg during melee. He toggles it whenever he thinks he is being threatened, or when attacking, but otherwise he remains tangible. Due to his paranoia he's gonna trigger it as soon as Geralt does anything minorly offensive

He spams his Invisibility alot tho, usually first move

Well, Geralt could see ghosts while normal humans couldn't, can he see Ghost? Moon Dust will help Geralt against invisible dudes, Yrden too

Geralt can talk, interact and even fight against ghosts as of Hearts of Stone, and only he could see them, while Shani couldn't

Again, tech based matter manip, so no I think.

Care to elaborate how the latter abilities function?

Moon Dust is a Bomb Geralt use against some vampires, as they can become invisible. When explodes, the area is affected by a dust, allowing Geralt to see invisible dudes using the dust on their body. I will link a video soon.

Yrden will slow down Ghost, covering his body with a purple energy. Geralt will see that

Yeah both will make him visible, however Ghost can become intangible and fly under the floor, so that can happen.

Geralt has fought tons of intangible monsters, as well as flying monsters. He know what to do

Firstly, Ghost can fight against fellas tiers higher than him like Iron Man. "He has fought them before" is such a poor argument, he fought magic-based spirits, not tech-based characters like Ghost.

Geralt has nothing against Dura Neg and Intangibility.

Zark2099 said:
Firstly, Ghost can fight against fellas tiers higher than him like Iron Man. "He has fought them before" is such a poor argument, he fought magic-based spirits, not tech-based characters like Ghost.
Geralt has nothing against Dura Neg and Intangibility.
Geralt can harm intangibles tho

For Ghost to do anything against Geralt, he will need to touch him. Yrden would slow him down, Geralt will use potions to increase his AP and Speed. Geralt outskills Ghost too. In a close combat, Ghost can't do nothing against Geralt. He doesn't have stamina to fight

Unless Geralt has anything close to matter-based NPI, he does jackshit, Marvel treats the two intangibilities as different.

Also Ghost needs to touch once in close combat, he can solidify himself inside Geralt and kill him.

M3X said:
For Ghost to do anything against Geralt, he will need to touch him. Yrden would slow him down, Geralt will use potions to increase his AP and Speed. Geralt outskills Ghost too. In a close combat, Ghost can't do nothing against Geralt. He doesn't have stamina to fight
I agree, I can't see Ghost win this anywhere..

Matter-based NPI? What level would normal ghosts be then?

BTW, the ghosts in Hearts of Stone are non-corporeal, they're just souls.

Also also, Ghost can also just drop Geralt through the floor by making him intangible.

All in all he doesn't need to feckin punch Geralt lol

"He has fought them before" is such a poor argument

This doesn't work for Geralt. Witchers in general are mutated humans to fight monsters. They memorized the entire bestiary.

Geralt fought a Higher Vampire who can spam Intangibility and Invisibility. Geralt now has the experience against these two types of abilities, and he can apply it against Bruxae and another enemies that use the sane abilitie. It is not a poot argument, that's the lore of Witcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back