• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I understand this is gonna be a stomp for one or the other, so I'm putting it on F&G

Monach of Pointland vs. Mister Mxyptlk

Monarch knows an effective trick to get Mxy to say his name backwards. If he does, victory for Monarch.

Monarch is Bloodlusted

Mxy sees Monarch as a higher dimensional god due to the voice sounding like it came from nowhere.

This is gonna be fun.

Monarch wins because he is the Infinite beatitude of existence. He is and there is no other beside him. He fills all of space and he is what he fills. He is the unity that exists and bounds all; from the cloudland of metaphysics and the Universe from the cloudland of metaphysics; He is the All in All and nothing can he not achieve by thinking.

You missed the joke

I was quite aware this match was a stomp, I didn't need someone telling it to me so I assumed you were unaware of the humor.

Back