• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

̶I̶̶m̶̶m̶̶e̶̶a̶̶s̶̶u̶̶r̶̶e̶̶a̶̶b̶̶l̶̶e̶ MFTL+ Rimuru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I miss Rimuru(WN) so much since I upgraded to 2A I haven't seen any posts for him.

I agree with MFTL+ but can you tell me if it is Atk or Combat Speed? the calculation part From what I've read it's like CGM. Are you saying that 10 seconds might be too much? However, it was considered that he accepted and could use it.

I agree with MFTL+ but can you tell me if it is Atk or Combat Speed? the calculation part From what I've read it's like CGM. Are you saying that 10 seconds might be too much? However, it was considered that he accepted and could use it.
It is attack speed .

The CGM accepted it but he did said that the timeframe i used is too big, implying that the result is a lowball, but eh it would be MFTL+ either way so i didn't change it.

It is attack speed .

The CGM accepted it but he did said that the timeframe i used is too big, implying that the result is a lowball, but eh it would be MFTL+ either way so i didn't change it.
Ok... even if it's just an Atk Speed, but it's considered an upgrade.

Yes, spending 10 seconds has low results. So CGM suggests that it's a shorter duration, is it good? (But let's weigh it. However, it is considered that it has passed and can be used.)

But I want to ask why did you think that speed is immeasurable before?
Since Beelzebuth can physically move to consume a Low 2-C universe, i thought it would be immeasureable since that would require movement to another point of time.

But that doesn't matter anymore since it turns out i was wrong

Since Beelzebuth can physically move to consume a Low 2-C universe, i thought it would be immeasureable since that would require movement to another point of time.

But that doesn't matter anymore since it turns out i was wrong
Well, in this regard time is an infinite line, it was mentioned. However, the problem is that Yuuki died while destroying the spacetime continuum, theoretically speaking to destroy such infinite spacetime continuum in the way mentioned. should be set at least at infinite speed, however unfortunately Yuuki died doing that. Another issue to mention is that the destruction of time itself is caused by worlds losing the energy to expand.

Well, in this regard time is an infinite line, it was mentioned. However, the problem is that Yuuki died while destroying the spacetime continuum, theoretically speaking to destroy such infinite spacetime continuum in the way mentioned.
That would only be range rather than speed

Also, immeasureable speed is already rejected so just focus on the MFTL+ feat and calculation

I have question Beelzebub who devours the universe and gets Speed:MFTL+ (146.7682 Quadrillion c) How about a better quality Void God Azathoth? Should have been ×2 or not?

There is no evidence that it would be faster so we would just assume it have the same speed

Tensura_Nikki_-_Episode_9_-_Milim_Slaps_Rimuru_Slime.gif

MFTL+ attack speed for rimuru?

oh hell yeah i agree, there is nothing to find fault in here anyways

should be straightforward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back