• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I help my boi Xtas: Mewtwo vs Shao Kahn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a brute=/=being brutal. Another Pokémon, Metagross, is brutal as anything in its Mega form, yet its even smarter than its base, which can outperform supercomputers.

The fact that his common mode of operation when facing down an enemy instead of actively trying to soulscrew an Realm is to try to beat them to death as that's what he's used to. Restricted or no, his mindset doesn't change.

He's far more likely to approach given he's never done that before to my knowledge (flush someone out with soul manipulation).

And he's only done that in MK tournaments, you haven't proven why his mindset doesn't change while Unrestricted.

Let's see, in UMK3 where he was Unrestricted, he also tried to claim the souls of another realm aka Netherrealm before he even stepped inside it (in fact he never did) but failed for unknown reasons. He does this again to Earthrealm and succeeds. If you're gonna bring out examples of Shao Kahn invading realms by beating everyone up with his fists and a Wrath Hammer, that's a Restricted Kahn that has previously one the rights to invade a realm through winning a tournament and this Kahn is not the one we're using.

Because that's twice out of the countless times he's fought. From what I know, he completely capable of soulhaxing restricted (as Shang Tsung and Quan Chi can), but he's not allowed to do it on an entire realm. He's not focusing on conquering Earthrealm here. He's focusing on killing Mewtwo. And correct me if I'm wrong but when he wants to kill someone, he's never just up and soul ripped.

Exactly. He's in character. And in character, if he's not trying to conquer the planet, which he's not as he wants to kill a cat, he's going to be a melee fighter until he realizes he needs to do that but by that point it'll be too late.

The real cal howard said:
Mewtwo FRA. Not only because he destroy Shao physically, but because I'm 90% sure someone known for their brutality and their conquering and their physical prowess isn't leading with soul hax in a 1v1.
<Thinks about the strange fight

GUYS THIS CAN BE ADDED

I COUNTED THE VOTES IT IS OVER 7

GRACE HAS ENDED DUE TO THE LAST MESSAGE BEING 5 DAYS OLD

ADD THIS

Mr. Bambu said:
I can get Cal but literally everything in Pokemon works on Ghosts IIRC except Normal-type moves
This is true

(fighting type moves also don't work on Ghosts but that's just a nitpick)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back