• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I help my boi Xtas: Mewtwo vs Shao Kahn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway

While BFR won't work due to Shao's dimensional travel the rest of the reasons are good.

2 for Mewtwo

Seriously I'd appreciate it if you'd vote properly rather than just saying "X wins because he can do Y" and not knowing what the other character can do.

What? Dude I am not underestimating him, in fact I have some questions about this matchup. Plus Shao is my favorite character.

I only posted that because I can't even take you seriously, most of your comments are just "X would win because"

Believe TK is a small movement of the hand, basically a point. It helps him win by ragdolling Shao Khan since Shao also needs to raise his hand and in-character he taunts and shit first.

Does it need to? I'd think it does, since everything works on ghosts IIRC, but why ask, out of curiosity?

He does not taunt in character in this form. In fact, it's a common misconception. He only did this to Liu Kang in a Mortal Kombat tournament and did it to Raiden because he wanted to know how pissed he was at Raiden for not letting him enter Earthrealm.

How can he reliably TK something that has complete control of their body? He can't restrain him if there's nothing to be restrained, as a MK god, he is formless and can shapeshift at will to make a mortal form for himself.

Ah. I see. Then yeah MewTwo should still be able to TK. They TK ghosts perfectly fine and can use it to just restrain.

"formless" is just Non-Corp. Ghosts are Non-Corp. TK works on Ghosts.

Shapeshifting won't work if you're being restrained by something a lot stronger preventing your shape from changing by physically pushing you into yourself.

Do you have proof that he can TK ghosts? And restraining is useless if he has nothing to restrain, no limbs or anything.

I can get Cal but literally everything in Pokemon works on Ghosts IIRC except Normal-type moves (apologies if that's changed, I literally haven't played since the Pokemon Coliseum for N64).

I will, but I should note that if you actually read his page it does say he can interact with ghosts. Still, I'm sure Cal wouldn't mind voting.

Wait before I go.

Didn't Xtas say Unrestricted Kahn's Soul hax being faster on the Liliana thread?

Mewtwo FRA. Not only because he destroy Shao physically, but because I'm 90% sure someone known for their brutality and their conquering and their physical prowess isn't leading with soul hax in a 1v1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back