• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I help my boi Xtas: Mewtwo vs Shao Kahn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
AP shouldn't mean much here at all due to Shao's Regen, this is a battle of Hax.

Speed is Equal, Ruler of Outworld Kahn, For Now, Shadow Mewtwo, I will switch to base if it's more fair.

Shao Kah:

Mewtwo: 3

Mewtwo gets my vote, he's more powerful, which even in a battle of hax does need to be mentioned, just not as much, also the fact that Mewtwo can more quickly heal damage, though not to as great of an extent, Shao Kahn will last though, he's gonna last a long time, but Mewtwo will overwhelm him, plus that type coverage helps him, as Shao Kahn doesn't have something that would be considered for a lack of better words "super effective" which if he did and had several attacks that could do so then he could pull off a win, but he doesn't

Him being 5B is useless due to Low Godly

You didn't say how he wins though, you just said he overwhelms him, with what?

I mean

Prevent the raising of the hand, probably?

im pretty sure mewtwo can literally just stop shao from moving completley (i mean if mewtwo casually creates a plaentary storm then im rpetty sure he can stop an arm from lifting).

anyways shao has no defenses here and thus mewtwo likely can either

1. restrain him and petrify him

2. BFR

3. make him his minion

Yeah rn I'm voting MewTwo. Shao Khan needing to raise an arm means MewTwo can sorta just think at him.

>Shadow Mewtwo

Isn't this boi way too nuke happy to get past Low Godly

If so, Shao S U C Cs

Kahn's range is planetary, so he doesn't need to raise his hand. He doesn't need to because he's not going to aim with that kind of range, so he just needs to open his palm.

Even then

TK sorta negs moving at all

I'm talking about TK though

I read another thread with this form of Mewtwo (Mewtwo vs Ancestor), he doesn't do that first. He's more likely to grab and toss as his first move rather than restrain.

Grabbing does restrain though.

Kredory said:
And? Does that even kill him?
The point is more that it keeps him from doing anything. Also... yeah, sorta. 5-A TK.

After that MewTwo just has to do something that would win via hax. Might not open with it, granted. But with TK keeping Shao Khan from doing anything... you see my point.

Schnee One said:
<5A TK killing a dude with Low Godly
Restraining. Continue reading.

"After that MewTwo just has to do something that would win via hax."

Kredory said, "Does that even kill him"

You say "Yeah. Sorta. 5A TK.

I read, that's what you said

Low-Godly regens from death. That's the point dude.

...oof.

I'm just gonna ignore that slew of posts.

How does Mewtwo win with hax? What ability is he going to use first?

And does his telekinesis restrain literally every movement? Because not all depictions of telekinesis work like that, and I don't think you know this character (Mewtwo) alot.

Petrification is incap so I'd assume yes.

That's weird I kinda assumed you can make a new body after your main one is petrified

But eh, that's for another day

Kredory said:
Didn't Shao Kahn come back after getting petrified and blown up in MK2?
Well. I mean. The getting blown up part is sorta relevant don'tcha think.

What resistance?

The supposed resistance to petrification id he came back from being petrified

Course he wouldn't need it if he exploded, kinda escaped by head there

Yeah being exploded kinda just means he regenerated since uh

yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back