• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I have some question about dragon ball cosmology

so i heard from various people that Dragon ball cosmology has infinite hierarchies dimensional or anyway that after life is 5D due to having 4D dimensions and transcending the world of the living and the other fact that they say everything is canon with these scan

2) the macrocosm is not united due to the First scan

They don't have qualitative superiority. Being called higher dimensional, higher reality whatsoever is not enough.

as I said before in another post, many of these scans are fan-made, so they certainly shouldn't be used to scale something. And about her transcending the living world, that's being used in the most metaphysical sense.

If I had a dollar for every time somebody used scans from The Anime Adventure Game's manual, I'd have a lot of money.

Like, in the twenties.

as I said before in another post, many of these scans are fan-made, so they certainly shouldn't be used to scale something. And about her transcending the living world, that's being used in the most metaphysical sense.
are not made by fans, some quotes there are taken from information of old games, only quotes that should be taken seriously are from the databook, where even Akira toriyama confirms that the gods be transcendent

If I had a dollar for every time somebody used scans from The Anime Adventure Game's manual, I'd have a lot of money.

Like, in the twenties.
Same, if I had one flower for every time somebody used scans from The Anime Adventure Game's manual, I'd have a lot of flowers but I had rather have only one flower tbh.

but it was supervised by the toei and SHUEISHA
also what do you think about this
"They're pretty mischievous for important gods!
Though gods are supposed to be transcendent beings, this lot have pervy interests, are fond of driving, etc... Somehow, they feel human and familiar?"

It was just licensed by toei and shueisha so they could legally sell the game without risking prosecution. The gods are really transcendent beings, but this transcendence is not in the sense of geometric dimensions, but in the metaphysical sense, since they are beings that inhabit the spiritual world.

but it was supervised by the toei and SHUEISHA
also what do you think about this
The game was licensed by Toei Animation and Shueisha, a legal requirement for the product to even exist, but the contents of the manual and the material of the game itself was written, developed, and published, solely, by R. Talsorian Games—the Cyberpunk team.

Besides, the game itself is based on FUNimation's Ocean Group dub; note the distinct use of the term "Next Dimension" and the fact that the in-house dub—the penultimate pre-Kai dub—had only just began at the time of publication in 1999.

Back