• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon ball Super King Zeno

We know Dragon ball Super is 5-dimensional but I didn't see a character that scales, Zeno erases the entire cosmology, shouldn't this achievement make Zeno 5-dimensional to the power of destruction?

We know Dragon ball Super is 5-dimensional but I didn't see a character that scales, Zeno erases the entire cosmology, shouldn't this achievement make Zeno 5-dimensional to the power of destruction?
Dragon Ball Super is not 5D, not unless you want to uncover the can of worms about Hypertimelines

Neutral zone accepted, man.

Arale's plot mp and resistances, zeno's erasure existence should scale from neutral zone
Dragon ball Super 5 dimensional
I know, but did Zeno ever erase the 5D universe? One thing is that your hax can affect someone with 5D resistances, another completely different is to destroy a 5D space, Zeno has given no indication of affecting the 5D plane, also Arale's plot hax is 2-B now

I know, but did Zeno ever erase the 5D universe? One thing is that your hax can affect someone with 5D resistances, another completely different is to destroy a 5D space, Zeno has given no indication of affecting the 5D plane, also Arale's plot hax is 2-B now
He erased the whole timeline which contains neutral space and arale's plot manipulation is equal to writer's plot manipulation. She can manipulate neutral zone.

Also don't get me wrong, I'm not defending that zeno's ap is 5d, but some haxes should be scale from that area.

5-D Arale isn't accepted either.

Nothing in composite DB/Dr. Slump on this site is Tier 1
Arale's plot scales to whole cosmology and no one tryed to scale arale from neutral zone. L1c arale downgraded because arale's r>f was wrong.

He erased the whole timeline which contains neutral space and arale's plot manipulation is equal to writer's plot manipulation. She can manipulate neutral zone.
Nah, iirc some guys got salty over that and uncovered how nobody in Dr. Slump scales to the 5-D real world authors, just an avatar of Tori-bot.

Still holding out on Low 1-C DBS becoming the future meta here🙏. Maybe the harder we cope, the faster it’ll come?

I was honestly considering revising my Low 1-C timeline argument, but then I figured it’s not worth it and it’s better to wait for new cosmology statements and what not (imagine if Koyama became the writer of Dragon Ball Magic).

Nah, iirc some guys got salty over that and uncovered how nobody in Dr. Slump scales to the 5-D real world authors, just an avatar of Tori-bot.

Still holding out on Low 1-C DBS becoming the future meta here🙏. Maybe the harder we cope, the faster it’ll come?

I was honestly considering revising my Low 1-C timeline argument, but then I figured it’s not worth it and it’s better to wait for new cosmology statements and what not (imagine if Koyama became the writer of Dragon Ball Magic).
I guarantee you that it is much easier for you to get Dragon Ball 2-A than Dragon Ball low 1-C

I'm not talking about arale's r>f transcande, arale's plot manipulation scales to whole cosmology because she can manipulate everything in the verse like the writer. I didn't understand that what do you mean.

It is possible using hypertimelines.

In the same way that a timeline is infinite and contains countless infinities of 3D space.

For hypertimelines it is the same thing but in the case of DB they are uncountable infinities of an infinite 4D space made from 12 2-C universes.

But DB supporters have to cook it right (like GOW supporters who used hypertimelines that were accepted as 5D)

I guarantee you that it is much easier for you to get Dragon Ball 2-A than Dragon Ball low 1-C
If 5D on this site wasn't so confusing with staff members each having their own view of the standards (just look at that new 5D crt, practically everyone has their own opinion) I would find DB's 5D easier from the hyperlines of time.

It's that thing, infinite time, countless infinite instants of infinite 4D space (since low 2-C by default is infinite 4D), boom 5D hyperline.

If 5D on this site wasn't so confusing with staff members each having their own view of the standards (just look at that new 5D crt, practically everyone has their own opinion) I would find DB's 5D easier from the hyperlines of time.

It's that thing, infinite time, countless infinite instants of infinite 4D space (since low 2-C by default is infinite 4D), boom 5D hyperline.
Even worse, I saw that they use a kind of mathematics to be like this (my head is not good with tier 1 things)

But if it were a little easier to understand, an update would be easy.

Even worse, I saw that they use a kind of mathematics to be like this (my head is not good with tier 1 things)
This is just complicating something that should be simpler. I don't know why you tried 5D with a huge wall of text and math. This doesn't appeal to many staff members, especially when most of them want to stay out of 5D for these reasons. See how GOW supporters have placed the hypertimelines, simple and to the point.

This is just complicating something that should be simpler. I don't know why you tried 5D with a huge wall of text and math. This doesn't appeal to many staff members, especially when most of them want to stay out of 5D for these reasons. See how GOW supporters have placed the hypertimelines, simple and to the point.
Actually, I was thinking if someone could make it easier for us who don't have much knowledge on the subject.

Back