• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I have some problem with Executor that only 6-C

So in this page https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Soldier_Blue/Star_Wars_-_XX-9_heavy_turbolaser_yield It was stated that possibly turbolaser yield per shot is between 111,266, and 368 Gigatons yes it is an island level But the problem that I having is that Executor class dreadnought is carrying about 2000 of this Turbolaser from the wokiepedia it self if don't believe me see this https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Executor-class_Star_Dreadnought/Legends So exp I times 2000 with 368 and convert it to teraton I got 736 teratons which is as equivalent of tier High 6-B should we consider to little bit heighten up The Executor class tier to High 6-B? Or to make more people sensible write this "High 6-B at full firepower" do you guys agree?

We could only possibly give the Executor a High 6-B to lower end 6-A rating with an all batteries barrage. But I'm wary of such a rating.

The current rating is literally for one shot from one of the barrels of the heavy batteries. It came about due to a discussion we had long ago, where Lina Shields (a former admin and calc group member and knowledgeable member) stated that it would be best to stick with per shot AP ratings.

If we went about giving AP ratings for ships based on combined output of all batteries, it would result in confusion on a lot of profiles across many verses. Star Wars and Halo are prime examples of this.

For example: We give the Executor a High 6-B rating with an all batteries barrage. How do we treat ships for which we don't know the numbers of weapon emplacements? And how do we treat ships from Halo (such as the Covenant warships and the UNSC Infinity)?

Another problem with such an AP rating is that all of the Executor's firepower cannot be focused on one spot. You have thousands of weapon emplacements spread out across a 19 kilometre frame (on the top and bottom and even the flank trenches) and with different firing arcs. Some weapons have only one firing arc (such as those in the flank trenches).

Soldier Blue said:
Wall of text
I think I have a solution for the number emplacement of weapons, search it at it's respectable wiki like UNSC Infinity in Halo Wiki, why anyone in this wiki doesn't reconsider to put numbers of weapon in a vehicle or something

Eleonore1488 said:
I think I have a solution for the number emplacement of weapons, search it at it's respectable wiki like UNSC Infinity in Halo Wiki, why anyone in this wiki doesn't reconsider to put numbers of weapon in a vehicle or something
Please don't quote giant walls of text.

The problem here is not the number of weapons. The problem is in adding up the yield per weapon to get the output of an all batteries barrage for an AP rating. That fire-power cannot be focused on one spot and it is only the total destructive output of the Executor, not actual AP.

Back