• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grand Admiral Thrawn vs Godzilla Earth but read the OP

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
I always wanted to do something like this, so read the Op

Let's say that for some odd reason, Godzilla showed up on a random ass planet, and Thrawn is sent in to get rid of the monster

Grand Admiral Thraw

Godzilla Earth

BUT

He has the following equipment. Can he do it?

Rules:

• Thrawn from the Legend Continuity. He has 1 week of prep time. Is in character, has basic knowledge of Godzilla and knows where it is
  • Thrawn has the following equipment: 2K TIE Fighters, 2K TIE Bombers, 6 Imperial-class Star Destroyer, Executor-class Star Dreadnought. He has all the crew he needs
  • They fight in Tatooine, the entire army is in orbit. Thrawn losses if he forfeits the battle or the entire army is wiped out
Can he kill it?

As per SBA the planet Godzilla has appeared on would be taken over by him completely Earth style, meaning Thrawn is going to have no idea where Godzilla is due to Goji blocking all scanning and communications on a global scale. The TIEs would be shredded like paper and have nothing that can hurt him, the only thing that can even hurt Goji is the Heavy Turbolasers on the Star Destroyers, but Thrawn would essentially be shooting blind, and if they miss Goji he'll know where they are and can snipe them.

Six ISDs plus an Executor can just quickly Base Delta Zero the planet in an hour and move on.

Then again, ordering a BDZ is out of character for Thrawn.

Soldier Blue said:
Six ISDs plus an Executor can just quickly Base Delta Zero the planet in an hour and move on.

Then again, ordering a BDZ is out of character for Thrawn.
So we're gonna ignore the fact that G Earth (provided it's the current one) has High Mountain dura without even the shields? I'm pretty sure Goji can tank or block most of the attacks without much trouble. I see nothing on the equipment profiles saying they can one-shot the planet, so idk where that statement came from. Even then, Goji is likely nuking them before they get good chances.

Dragopentling said:
So we're gonna ignore the fact that G Earth (provided it's the current one) has High Mountain dura without even the shields? I'm pretty sure Goji can tank or block most of the attacks without much trouble. I see nothing on the equipment profiles saying they can one-shot the planet, so idk where that statement came from. Even then, Goji is likely nuking them before they get good chances.
BASE DELTA ZERO! The Empire's Bombing of Caamas Explained Star Wars Lore
BASE DELTA ZERO! The Empire's Bombing of Caamas Explained Star Wars Lore

well then

This is totally in Thawn's favor, as it is now basically a near 100% foolproof plan of getting rid of Godzilla on paper, provided if they can kill him in one shot, though it'll end up destroying their original home planet in the process (aka making it nearly completely inhabitable). I guess bloodlust makes the last part a non-issue, though?

Back