• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I FINALLY CAN GET TO DO THIS MATCH-UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dargoo Simple, does x character oneshot x character with a certain value in their own verse? If yes, they oneshot all characters regardless of the verse with a value equal to or lower than that value.

Ah I see, I'm a little slow on the up take, my apologies.

However this site treats one shots as being over 7 times stronger, but that's only for threads. We don't actually make someone 7 times stronger if they kill someone in one hit.

The 4 or 5 SU threads seem to say otherwise, but that's as far as I'm gonna go with this. Either way, I can't think of a time where you got flamed for changing your mind later, it's a thing we all do. Hell I once made a CRT to remove something from a profile that I put on with a CRT because I decided later it was dumb and my initial assessment was wrong.

Dargoo doesn't even give you ubreasonable issues. He has a less liberal view of some fictions you guys happen to mutually enjoy than you do, it's not some personal attack. We're not gonna agree with everyone and you don't need to. You two get into so many pointless spats about this sort of thing and it's honestly quite tiresome. Like for example, sigurd thinks most of my ratings for the destiny files are inflated because he prefers going by the game's presentation and narrative structure whereas I prioritize lore stuff. This leads to him questioning a lot of things. You know where that leads? A regular discussion where we explain our points of view to one another without trying to attack the party for random and arbitrary things such as saying weird things on old threads or changing their mind. To annoy dargoo when your problem with a lot more people is more spiteful than it is trying to "male people feel the way you feel" and I'd appreciate you not. You two just need to get along better but I'm not sure where to start. Try talking out the core issues, I guess.

Anyways I'm going to sleep, but should this even stay open? It's probably a stomp either way.

The entire idea of it being a stomp so far has been "One-Shot lol" which we've shown is not true. The ap difference is less than 4x unless there's solid reasoning for anything else being a stomp.

Weekly I can't do that rn I really need to sleep for a test tomorrow. You can shoot me a PM or a message on discord and I can try and get to it as soon as I can though. Last message of the night.

@Zephros Ruby = qrow = Raven Who is stronger than Vernal who oneshot the Arma Gigas which beat the Queen Lancer who survived an 18 ton attack

Yes its an AP stomp regardless of how many x stronger RWBY is

I'm going to step out of the thread here.

I feel like some have gotten too heated and the thread has derailed almost completely here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back