• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I don't know why i made this....ehehehe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
E....ehehehe.....hehehe...hehe......maybe lord Homu or AoC just mindscrew me last night,so i create this......Ehehehehehe,,,,,,

E.N.J.O.Y......

This is base Kriemhield Gretchen and 5-B BB is used,speed equalized,SBA is actived,win via any condition.

500bb8412b2fb090b04bd7fb25a50082
H.A.X

Card Kriemhild
H.A.X

VS

-Kriemhild : 0

-BB : 0

-Inconclusive : 0

Kurome-gif5
HEHEHEHEHEHE.......

Kriemhild is a personafication of Madoka despair so yeah,at least she's from earth.

Also your spelling mate.....

It was a joke. Couldn't you tell from the obnoxious capitalisation?

It's like the first question you have to ask in BB matches.

Redundant I think. BB already lost to Gretchen's avatar (If that's UKG cuz BB stomps base Gretchen)

I'm pretty sure BB lost because someone put the starting distance at 50 meters. Seeing from other AoC threads, its passive whatever doesn't have 4km range, which is usually used in versus.

IMPORTANT:

Only reopening this to explain why UKG wins without derailing the other thread.

Apparently I need to prove that BB can't win (still convinced that this is a stomp but eh)

Grem for the reasons below assuming this isn't a stomp which it is.

@Aizen I dunno why don't you look at the thread where Kal kinda already said everything

Half the things he listed BB can do aswell. And much like Gretchen BB can come back. All I'm getting from this is it's a stalemate unless Gretchen becomes not 5-B

The logic here is "As 5-Bs they're equal, but Gretchen can raise her own tier up to 2-A so therefore she's the strongest... 5-B??" Correct me if I'm wrong

Space-Time manip is completely worthless on someone who transcend basic space-time like Gretchen who shares Madoka's type of existence. Even if it wasn't, BB can't use it to kill her.

Causality Manipulation doesn't affect acausals and Gretchen has it herself anyway

Life and Death manipulation doesn't bypass Mid-Godly

Age Manipulation won't work on someone who took Ult. Madoka's time manipulation to the face, and Gretchen has the "No beginning nor end" kind of acausality

Fate Manipulation, see above

Time Travel, see above

Soul Manipulation, Gretchen is immune

Matter Manipulation, Mid-Godly laughs at it

Mind Manipulation, that would be cool but Gretchen kinda wins passively even if mindfucked (BB makes illusions anyway)

Gravity Manipulation is cool and all but won't help much

Fourth Wall .......

Reality Warping Goddess Madoka had to directly kill Gretchen, all magical girls can resist being reality warped away, Mid-Godly makes it useless, pick one

Probability Manipulation is used via Potnia Theron -> It's useless on the abstract embodiment counterpart of a 2-A goddess

Time Paradox Immunity helps only your present self if your past self is being attacked. Gretchen can hit both at once

Nigh-Omnipresence see above. Gretchen is simply going to kill all the BB's across time at once

Stat amping doesn't help

Sealing, Gretchen simply comes back, turns the place where she is sealed into a pocket realm, collapse it

Existence Erasure, worthless when Gretchen's Mid-Godly is better than her erasure (Which it is)

BFR, Gretchen can travel trough space-time

Power Nullification, require to be near which is a suicide, Gretchen is resistant.

Absorption turns BB into the AoC and Gretchen uses her as a vessel

Conceptual Manip, Gretchen already survived that and has it herself

Law Manip the same

Now i'm curious to hear feats from BB of affecting abstracts with type 9, or bypassing Mid-Godly on Gretchen's level. Or resisting anything of what Gretchen can do, like death manipulation, absorption, mind hax, being turned into her avatar via curses etc

I remember you saying that transmutation takes care of Mid-Godly.

I'll just repeat myself then. BB incapacitates her for a day via Law Manipulation/changing the rules of the Moon Cell. Gretchen has the hax, but no resistance.

BB with unequal speed simply writes that rule in the past, before Gretchen arrives, so that it takes affect immediately when the match starts.

Her move is whatever she needs to do.

Gretchen kills all BB's via attack that hits people across space-time.

Transmutation doesn't bypass Abstract Existence nor type 9.

And Gretchen changes them again. Besides, Madoka's law manip could not keep her down. At worst, Gretchen reforms in a different universe, then goes back (she'll be infinite in speed after regenerating btw)

Yeah, that's what Madoka tried to do on a scale three degrees of infinity higher. It worked only temporarily.

Doesn't answer my question. What's her main lead, especially against an opponent that she knows nothing of

Gretchen nulls most of BB's hax passivelly. She is the despair of a 2-A Goddess, and technically that giver her more Divinity/Authority than BB (Its the same case as Reinhard), wich nulls her CCC and other things.

An attack that hits people across space-time is different from an attack that kills an infinite number of people on the same tier with near the same abilities across space-time.

Transmutation does get past the regen though. What then?

How can she change them if she's incapacitated? Why would she reform in a different universe if she's completely out of it and BBs law manipulation says "no"

What did Madoka try to do?

Why doesn't she know anything about Gretchen when she knows every possible future?

KG is basically from a non-existent multiverse. Also, Madoka's law is basically "No witches" in a 2-A scale. And that couldn't stop KG from coming back and existing.

Prove that they are infinite. Even then, UKG's curses collapse the timeline eventually.

If she had the feats to affect her (which she doesn't have) then yeah.

Because Madoka's law manipulation said "no" and UKG said "I don't take orders from you" and reformed in a different multiverse when she had to.

Madoka eradicated her conceptually and made a law to prevent the existence of witches. Gretchen came back.

Because Madoka can do the same yet couldn't figure out a way, because Gretchen does it herself, because she is acausal and not a part of the multiverse, pick one

She sees every future. Why the hell would she not know something?

Being resistant to BB's Authority does not grant you resistance to C.C.C. or other things.

And I hope you realize that a 5-B character surviving anything from a 2-A character and still be only 5-B is nonsensical.

I'll say it again: Most of BB's hax are useless due to KG "divinity" being higher. And she is resistant to the other hax.

Kaltias is right, this is a stomp.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
She sees every future. Why the hell would she not know something?

Being resistant to BB's Authority does not grant you resistance to C.C.C. or other things.

And I hope you realize that a 5-B character surviving anything from a 2-A character and still be only 5-B is nonsensical.
Because seeing every future isn't omniscience

The thing that's useless

3D characters can regen, shocking right?

This thread is basically "Is BB's hax better than Ult. Madoka's?"

If the answer is "Of course not" (Which it is) then BB can't kill Gretchen.

Also, Gretchen died to the 2-A stuff. She reformed afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back