• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I do Dargoo's work: EvilEye vs Kakine

I'm not voting, bruh. Just saying that she has the most chances of winning due to Kakine's arrogant mindset p-p

Evileye has more versatility, but none of the spells listed on her profile seems to be hard to avoid, Kakine's arrogance would be an obstacle, but not necessarily a deciding factor for the fight, I currently can not see a winner.

Funny enough Evileye also doesn't use her more potent hax as they're part of her being a vampire, something that she wouldn't flaunt around in-character.

Evileye is certainly more efficient in other aspects and is not above spamming a single attack if it is effective at dealing with her opponent.

That said I'm not sure to what degree Kakine bends physics with his powers unless that's where his other powers come from.

Otherwise I'm calling this very close as while Evileye has more versatility Kakine is much more unpredictable and I have no idea what would happen to Evileye's attacks if they were obstructed by "dark matter". I assume, though, that if it directly hits Evileye that's bad news but I really need more info before landing on a winner.

What sucks is that I have a fight that shows how Kakine acts in the show but it also shows him getting destroyed while the fight was much closer in the novel

I can pull it up if you wish

Dargoo Faust said:
That said I'm not sure to what degree Kakine bends physics with his powers unless that's where his other powers come from.
Kakine's distortion of the laws of physics was not something extremely exploited, so it's hard to say, maybe he can make Dark Matter ignore gravity or something like that, nothing too impressive.

If it's nothing crazy impressive I feel like Evileye takes this with a generally higher range, more versatility in movement, greater variety of attacks, and regen, although she takes this just barely. Kakine's sunlight attack, if it can amplify moonlight, can be very helpful in decreasing Evileye's stats, but that alone won't win him the match.

Evileye wins high-diff. She will wear herself out and eventually pull out all her stops later in the battle and probably close it with petrification or if she's pushed into a corner mindhax, although the latter is very unlikely.

Kakine should be able to use moonlight or any other source of light to do that trick with 25,000 energy types. How does her petrification work?

It isn't really explained other than "she has a petrification spell", so the mechanics aren't really explained. I assume it works like traditional petrification and just transmutes you to stone.

Which is why I don't really see her using it to close the match until it's near the absolute end. That said even if she doesn't use it she can sort of just outlast Kakine with regen, although light amplification like that will certainly be an issue because of Undead weaknesses.

How good is she fighting more than one target at a time? Kakine always fights using six wings, and they were sharp enough to pass through Kakine's defense when reflected by Accelerator.

Kakine will probably concentrate on the weakest parts of the body, maybe he'll cut off a few fingers or even her arm, could she keep fighting like this? Yes I know she has regen, but I'm assuming her regen here is just high-low, and so she would need time to reconnect a lost arm.

Fingers should be covered by High-Low if I'm not mistaken, although I doubt Evileye could regen an arm or as you say have the arm to reconnect it.

Evileye can fight multiple opponents although with a decent amount of difficulty. She took a number of hits from the Pleidas, who are well above her with exception, to her forcefield, and has AoE attacks like Sand Field All and rapid projectile attacks like Shard Buck Shots.

Any opponent within its area would be immobilized, as well as being blinded, silenced and dazed

I get blinded and dazed, but what does silenced mean in this context?

Unable to speak; which would counter the use of spells that have a verbal component.

XDragnoir said:
Does this sand have to touch the target directly? Or is it just necessary to be in the affected area?
Any opponent within its area 'would be immobilized, as well as being blinded, silenced and dazed

dazed could have an effect, blinded and silenced not so much thanks to AIM

DM is really wierd as it can have any property he wants for example he can deflect dura negation laser, or be thought enough to tank accel reflection, or create force field, explosion,invisivility,etc

I feel like immobilization is an exaggeration considering Yuri Alpha moved through it just fine.

Dargoo Faust said:
I feel like immobilization is an exaggeration considering Yuri Alpha moved through it just fine.
Evileye says "I should commend you. Immobilization and negative energy don't work on you. You've got every resistance there is, huh?"

So no, it works if your opponent doesn't resist it

Oh, shoot, forgot about that.

Yeah, Kakine would be immobilized and have his energy drained.

FDrybob said:
But the question is, can he move them if he himself can't move?
There's one time in Railgun, where Misaka was paralized. She was still able to use her powers.

Yea, Evileye FRA. She has experience fighting multiple, stronger enemies, and his arrogance won't help.

make (someone) unable to think or react properly

that's the dictionary definition of dazed, so I assume it would be similar

Just saying that Kakine is arrogant at first, but he also gets easily pissed off. EvilEye needs to use the AoE hax that I forgot the name before Kakine gets triggered.

As soon as Evileye started to get a little overwhelmed, aka her forcefield broke, she used Sand Field All, so she'll use it pretty quick

Back