• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nier Tweaks

Title says it all.

I've used the spoiler function to make this more easily consumed and less of an eye sore.

Additions

2B was 3 by the end of the game. 9S was also 3. A2 is 4 by the end of the game.

I want to include this calc for how much the time bubble slows

So it would look like (I've italicized and underlined the addition)

A110 Slow: Creates a field that distorts time, slowing down all enemies that enter its vicinity (1/10 the speed). The diameter of the field is dependent on the charge (1 Pod: 8m, 2 Pods: 16m, 3 Pods: 24m). The distortion in time lasts for 4.5 seconds. However it can be upheld constantly by letting the pods use the single charge version of the program in rotation ("Fast Cooldown" chip is required).

Inorganic Physiology: self explanatory. They're androids. And only apply to androids.

Information Analysis: Perhaps someone can find a better term for this. But something I couldn't figure out how to add. The androids learn by inheriting the skill and knowledge from their predecessors and each other by passing data.

I found information analysis under hive mind: "Information Analysis (by allowing one iteration to transfer knowledge to other iterations)" which pretty well describes what is happening.

So:
Information Analysis: (Culmination of the knowledge and skills of previous and current generation of androids)

Adam should also get Regeneration Low-Mid. There is a description in the book of his injuries disappearing in seconds. As for the Low-Mid part, that's the same regen level as Eve.

For A2 we just have "higher" for her AP and speed in berserk mode. I think we should specify. So

Tier: 7-A, High 7-A with Berserk Mode, 6-C with Black Box Detonation

Attack Potency: Mountain level+, Higher with Berserk Mode (deals 2X damage). Higher with flight unit, Island level with Black Box detonation

Speed: At least Superhuman, FTL+ combat and reaction speeds, higher with Berserker Mode (25% movement speed increase)

Striking Strength: Mountain level+, Higher with Berserker Mode (deals 2X damage)

Here is where I got the numbers from
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:NierBerserk.JPG

Modifications/removals

Why does he have rock gaunlet as a standard equipment? That's not equipment, it's just a trick he can do with the abilities he has. And it's certainly not standard. 9S did it too. That doesn't make it standard equipment.
I propose we remove it.

Engles has this: ", Mining machinery as arms"
Shouldn't that just be bodily weaponry? I propose we change it to

Bodily Weaponry (has mining machinery as arms)

Remove A2's Immortality(Type 4 and 8) be removed since she's not connected to the YoRHa Network

Less of a stat change and more format change

Look at this

I've added an item section and added hacking chips.

Also, let's add these to the scans sections of the main Nier page

Last edited:
A2's Berserker Mode would be High 7-A because 800 Megatons x 2 is 1600 Megatons

Everything else is fine.

A2's Berserker Mode would be High 7-A because 800 Megatons x 2 is 1600 Megatons

Everything else is fine.
Alright. I've adjusted the post to reflect that.

I also want to double check that the very last proposal is ok. At the moment all those tabs exist in 4 of my sandboxes. I sorta figured that 4 actual pages would be made or something.

Or should the format be kept but the code exist in the tabbing and not on their own pages?

I'd say yeah
Alright, I've added that to the post.

Anyways, in regards to the question.

I used 2B as an example. Compared to the sandbox

But the change is meant to be multi-fold
  1. Adding the hacking chips. Currently missing from the profiles
  2. Adding items. Mentioned in abilities Now it shows exactly what and how much (actually I have a question I'll talk about later).
  3. Adding stats for the weapons. Stat amp was mentioned in abilities. But the sandbox shows which stat, how much, and which weapon. The numbers coming from the pictures.
  4. Format arrangement. Currently the weapons/pods are a giant section. And will get bigger if an items sections is added The tabbing in the sandbox streamlines this to make it easier to navigate.
  5. Ease of coding and editing. There are six characters who currently have the weapons/pod section (though I wonder why we even have the three other YoRHa.) If it ever needs to be edited not only does it need to be done six times but you have to navigate a chunk of code. In the sandbox I created unique sandbox pages for each section. Then put the entire thing in the main sandbox. If I want to edit something I go to that page and edit it. The code on that page is simplified and everyone who has it will be updated. One change across the board. On other wiki's I've worked on I do this if one thing is shared across multiple so one change gets automatically reflected on everyone. But I also feel it should get its own page and not a sandbox.
<div class="tabbertab-borderless"><tabber>Pods = {{:User:TheAngryOrange/sandbox0}}
|-|Plug-In Chips = {{:User:TheAngryOrange/sandbox1}}
|-|Weapons = {{:User:TheAngryOrange/sandbox2}}
|-|Items = {{:User:TheAngryOrange/sandbox3}}
</tabber></div>

Ok, I mentioned a question. You mentioned High 7-A because the damage doubling. But how much do we want to reflect this?
Cuz...there are a lot of various buffs.
Overclock gives them a 10x speed boost so their base FTL+ speed becomes Massively FTL with overclock
Various things doubles attack damage as well(Weapon attack plug in chip, attack up item)
Plus the various items and chips anywhere from 50% - 80% which would make their durability also
So do we also want to reflect all that?

Cuz they all stack...a lot.

Attack Potency: Mountain level+, Large Mountain level with various Plug-in chips and items (or Berserk)
Durability: Mountain level+, Large Mountain level (with various Plug-in chips and items)

Speed: At least Superhuman, FTL+ combat and reaction speeds, Massively FTL with Overclock Chip, higher reaction speed with Evasion System Chip

Last edited:
Oh, I'll also add that in regards to the last change recommendation, I had also listed in order of what I think is most important.
  1. Adding the hacking chips & adding items.
  2. Adding stats for the weapons.
  3. Format arrangement.
  4. Ease of coding and editing.

Basically if you're ok with adding items and like the formatting but rather keep the current coding that's fine by me.

Or even if you rather stick with the current arrangement and coding.

I've been reaching out to some people. In the mean time, what to the rest of you lot think of the last one? As mentioned it is a stack of changes as opposed to one. So you can pick and choose which you think should stay/go.

But at the very least I think the hacking chips and items should be added in.

I'm also mixed bag about having the buff values reflected. There are a ton of buffs across the board and I rather not have to perform all the calculations of stacking them all up.

Alright, so I'm gonna hold back on the code and format change. That might've been a bit intimidating. I've updated the sandbox and original post as such. So now the proposed change is add hacking chips, add items, and add the images under scans on the nier verse page.

The code change is still at the very bottom of the sandbox if anyone still wants to see it but the sandbox now reflects what it would look like without it.

I'd like to wrap this up.

I'll hold off on the Higher/Large Mountain stuff for now cuz there is A LOT of buffs. We can put that in a different revision. And as mentioned I've removed the coding/format suggestions so it's just adding hacking chips and adding items.

So with all that, any objections?

Back