• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I can’t think of a good title Deku (Final Act) (My Hero Academia) v.s Bane (D.C Comics)

Mapl3Sy4up

Username Only
A sharp sensation blared in his mind, and he dodged the blow coming right behind him, hopping a good distance away.

”Another assassin from All for One?”

”Assassin? Don’t fret, I haven’t come to kill you, I’ve come to BREAK YOU

Izuku (Final Act) v.s Bane

Both start at 8-C but Bane can use venom to become High 8-C

Starting Distance of 20 Meters

el773lrbzro61.png

(Coloring by IDK123123a on Reddit)
b8818bd9c06287a6dd2c7351fe726243-1000.jpg

Crying Green Rabbit: @Kingofwolves999 @Popted2 @Insert_creative_name_here_12 @Sparkive

Angry Drug Addict:

Incon:

Last edited:
Bane is a big problem in h2h, since he’s on par with Batman, so it’s hard for Deku to approach him initially.

However, Deku without question is beating Bane. Way easier than Deathstroke.

Deku is much stronger than .73 tons whereas Bane tanks hits from baseline (.25 tons), so Deku is around 3x stronger than base Bane. So his hits are going to be absolutely messing Bane up, and Bane’s aren’t going to be doing anything to him, especially when factoring in Deku’s absurd Stamina. And that’s if Bane EVER lands a hit through Danger Sense and Float keeping Deku out of his range.

Deku also can outlift Base Bane since he’s Class 10 to his Class 5, specifically he’s about 4x above his LS. So Blackwhip means Bane isn’t doing anything if he gets caught, which is a near instant loss since a 3x AP advantage will destroy him if he’s captured.

Banes best hope is to amp with his Venom quickly, as that will remove the LS gap and flip the AP advantage so that he is now 3x stronger than Deku. However, this then reveals to Deku that he should just remove the Venom, which he will absolutely do. And with Danger Sense, Float and Blackwhip for mobility, it would be child’s play to get to Bane’s back and take out the tubes. Then it’s just wailing on base Bane.

Even if he doesn’t remove the tubes, Deku has Fa Jin to amp his attacks, so he could eventually take down Bane anyway, while Bane is going to eventually suffer an overdose and get less effective as time passes, something that will assuredly happen when he’s already struggling to hit Deku through Danger Sense, let alone his other Quirks.

Deku FRA, the Villain Hunter strikes another DC villain.

I feel like this will end in the same outcome with Muscular Vs Bane
I believe Muscular V.S Bane went bad because of Muscular having an AP/Durability advantage and taking no damage from a 5.13 ton character, double Bane’s venom AP.

Atleast with this Bane can use Venom to amp his AP and Durability

I keep forgetting Deku is a stone wall.

Yeah Bane isn’t doing anything to him even with Venom. Like no win conditions for this guy.

Back