• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I am leaving the wiki.

Really thanks everyone for the messages, it really makes me feel better with myself somehow, i appreciated all momenta with you all, and I hope that eventually, i will have new chances to enjoy it again, well, during my current problems, i will try to fix my life, i really hope that a chance to come back will happen again

Really thanks everyone for the messages, it really makes me feel better with myself somehow, i appreciated all momenta with you all, and I hope that eventually, i will have new chances to enjoy it again, well, during my current problems, i will try to fix my life, i really hope that a chance to come back will happen again
We hope to see you here soon, but until that day comes, stay strong and take care of yourself to the fullest time and maximum potential that you have.

it was nice to talk with you guys, I will log out now, Good Morning/Afternoon/Night to everyone here
I wish your luck and stay safe, buddy ( ;.; )7
violet-evergarden-anime.gif

Last edited:
And so...one of The Earth's Mightiest Battleboarder has vanished in a blinding flash of light. Having made the ultimate sacrifice for the Sake of herself and others...Her name was Bernkastelll A proud..Vs battle wiki.. Member.......

But in all seriousness. It's a shame to see you go, hopefully, we cross paths once more friend!

Be sure to take care of Yourself and Have a Good One!

Last edited:
Well, after all these days, it has been time to take a rest...

Real life striking again, oh great. Anyway, you've been an awesome pal to almost everyone to the wiki, being a good guy and a funny one too. You done a lot to this wiki by helping vs threads, CRTs and more. Thanks for all of your support and i hope you get better from this ploblem, and i also hope to see you online back again.

Sayonara Bern-San and take care!
Screenshot_20211020-201202.png

Last edited:
noted. farewell Mr/Ms Bernkastilll, may you triumph over you're many endevers and blaze along the stars with you're legend, may the people praise you're grand name and talk about you till days to come, MAY THE LORD IN THE SKY BE AWATING YOU'RE ARIVAL WITH OPEN ARMS INTO HIS KINGDOM.....and may you have fun.

noted. farewell Mr/Ms Bernkastilll, may you triumph over you're many endevers and blaze along the stars with you're legend, may the people praise you're grand name and talk about you till days to come, MAY THE LORD IN THE SKY BE AWATING YOU'RE ARIVAL WITH OPEN ARMS INTO HIS KINGDOM.....and may you have fun.
Woah.

Back