• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I am leaving the wiki.

I currently cant handle this stuff, im having some severe emotional problems IRL, and Im not feeling good while using the website, its nothing personal, as I like majority of people here so far, i would like to personally write a message to each one that i appreciate, but it would take too long and i currently cant really do it, how much time i will be offline? Honestly I am not sure, maybe a week, some weeks, a month, who knows? as I still need to log off the wiki in PC, i will stay here for around 1 day until I quit.
Well, it was really good to stay here with you all, i hope i get better soon and come back here

Edit: and I am really sorry to the ones that I was rude, i shouldnt let my personal problems affect the way that I treat people in my surroundings, both IRL and in the internet

Last edited:
As someone who had a emotional problem (like temper issue) back in the 2018-2019, this is so relatable, i wish your luck on recovering from it, remember that you're not alone and don't be afraid asking for help
kuuga-thumbs-up-kamen-rider-kuuga-thumbs-up.gif

I hope that things will work out well for you and you will feel much better as soon as possible. Please try to take care of yourself.

I recommend listening to high quality relaxing meditation music via Spotify, exercising regularly, eating healthy, going on nature walks, meeting some nice dogs, and maybe reading some self-help books, all in combination, in order to feel better.

Last edited:
Since the first times I have talked to ya when the internal forum here in VSBW was still a thing I felt in the inside that you were a good person and has a high friendly passion towards others as well. (I hope we can meet each other personally some day to share out thoughts and jokes) I hope you enjoy this time of break that you are taking to recover your energies. Be a strong woman and stay safe gal. (y)

Sorry for being a bit late on this, though I did some sign that this was occuring. But allow me to spare some words.Tbh, around this month, a year ago, I didn't even have a notable Fandom presence, since I didn't have an account at the time. But during that time, you were there on my observatory spectrum while observing FANDOM activity. To be perfectly honest, you were one of the many people that had me make up my mind in making a Fandom account to be here. Everyday when I get back online, I always hope to see you here on here. Always a joy to be here while you are around. But I understand if there's too much IRL peril on your end that you can't handle all at once. All of the best of wishes for you to get those issues resolved.

Back