• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I am dangerously curious about this question

If composite human (assumed male) is standing up, and then gets a full force kick straight into the "area" by bruce lee, would he be able to stand up straight?

I don't know if it's 100% applicable to the situation of being kicked by Bruce Lee, but some humans literally cannot feel pain. In addition, assuming the CH is the peak of human muscular form, maybe his "area" is so muscled up and durable, along with incredibly strong legs, the actual knockback of the kick from Bruce Lee wouldn't be as severe. Of course, on a normal human even who can't feel pain, I think a kick from Lee would probably obliterate the "region", if not a good chunk of the pelvic bone region too. People have taken a full sledgehammer swing there and made it out alive, so maybe CH tanks it.

Fun question!

"In addition, assuming the CH is the peak of human muscular form, maybe his "area" is so muscled up and durable, along with incredibly strong legs, the actual knockback of the kick from Bruce Lee wouldn't be as severe."

0_0

iirc there are actually monks who have training specifically to reduce the pain they feel in that area to rid them of a weak point in a fight

I could see that being true. Plus, there's guys with like 150 pound.....you know what's(I wont get into that, but you can look it up).

I think TLC made a couple videos about guys with massive tumors and/or fat growth around their "region". I know tumors, and even just large buildups of fat aren't exactly applicable to the CH, but I mean, I think that those guys would have some resistance to a kick there. I tried to self-censor because I know for a fact this is a crazy as hell topic to be bringing up.

The guy with the crotch of steel is a legend. It goes to show that the limit of what humans can do with training and willpower is pretty crazy. As a runner, I look to guys like Karnazes and Bolt being mentioned on the Composite Human page, and I'm just amazed by how much more there is to be and how much one can train themselves.

I see. I know he wouldn't feel anything but I was curious whether he would still be paralysed or not. Also I am mildly concerned if anybody has chicken nuggets that are muscly and have extreme durability but it is probably true lol.

I mean that guy took multiple hard kicks to the crotch with no problem and then hit himself i the crotch with bricks

Im also trying to find the monk training video where they have several other monks ram a log into their crotch to strengthen it

...I wonder if that can actually be calced, that battering ram was hitting hard enough to shatter a piece of concrete

Back