• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I actually do it: Bowser vs Bill REMATCH (Done, needs to be added)

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Since Bill is 2-A but his hax is mostly 3-D, this may be fair.

Speed Equalized.

2-B Bowser vs 2-A Bill.

Bowser has a week of prep-time, so all his weapons.

Battle is in Oregon.

Who wins?

A Koopa God: 7

A Nacho God: 0

Tie: 0

NotAMarioFan Dreamy Bowser
SHOWTIME!

Bill cipher 1
I'M OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE, KID.

Ok...? Bowser is 3-D => All of Bill's hax will work

How fast can Bowser use his hax? Because Bill just snaps his fingers and Bowser is literally dead.

You missed your chance to use a Bowsette picture. I am sorely disappointed.

If he attacks first, which may be likely.

Also, speed is equal, so both can do it at the same time.

I'm gonna quote Azzy's post from the old thread:

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
1. The Star Rod does not remotely operate on the scale Bowser and Bill are fighting on, here.
2. There is no justification given for why the Star Rod provides Plot Manipulation.

3. Bowser has zero viable counters presented for the extremely viable tactic of Bill hitting him with anything once.

So yeah, I don't see how this isn't a stomp in Bill's favor.

Bowser is a 3-D with 4-D powers => Not just 1 but all of Bill's hax will work. In addition to Bill having a massive AP advantage and can just snap his fingers before Bowser can literally do a thing.

I don't remember how fast Bowz did it. But maybe just him using a weapon and insta-mind.

It sort of is. Either that or he just holds a hand out like Star Wars.

Way above finger snaps.

He's likely to lead with mind hax. He has preparation.

Back