• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(´¢í-_-) Larcade Dragneel vs Issei Hyoudou(High 7-A) (-_-´¢í)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
That isn't what durability means. Just because vith have Island level AP doesn't mean an Island level attack will one shot them. Simple as that. By this logic any attack from Larcade would one shot Issei. The proof is in the files. Bith are Island level. Prove to me that it would because all you've said was it killed a core that is only Mountain level. Your reasoning as faulty abd contradicts the file itself.
Seeing that the core didn't die after that attack it's not mountain level. The more you debate the more I feel like you don't actually read any of these series to have sufficient knowledge to understand how it works.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
And for the last time his file says the core is only 7-A. Simple as that. I go by the files. Create a CRT if you disagree. Also Penetrate is not durabilty negation. It is similar to Erza's Wingblade Armor in which bypasses unatural defenses such as armor and forfields.

Penetrate doesn't just bypass unnatural defense, seeing that Rizevim could tank Michael's lightspear, Irina and Xenovia's holyswords but immediately hurt badly when Issei just punched him barehand buffed with Penetrate, Rizevim at that time didn't wear any sort of armor and just fought with his own body, if Penetrate just bypass normal/unnatural defense then after bypassing Anti-sacred gear aura Issei had no way to harm Rizevim. This means Penetrate allows Issei to damage the target directly unlike Wingblades armor which is pretty much long range enhanced attack.

Going by the profile means Issei can oneshot Larcade with Penetrate punch because while his base attack is island level Penetrate removes Larcade's defense.

The more I read this the more I can tell you know nothing about the site.... The core on the file is MOUNTAIN LEVEL not ISLAND LEVEL if you disagree make a Content Revision Thread. This will be my last time telling you this. Otherwise use what is on the file. This is a warning.

And on his file it LITERALLY says it only bypasses anything that would get in the way of a flesh wound. Just read the file.

Also I know enough about the characters to make judgment. By their files nothing YOU say translates how you want it to.

Issei win, STR: issei and will keep overwhelm larcade with boosted gear.

Durability: still issei and surely he can resist to pleasure magic, issei mentality is alot stronger then you think.

INT: IDK, maybe larcade but Issei is pretty quick with his brain in Combet surely he can find a way around and he even have Ddraig to help him think!

2 Brain >> 1 brain, even if another 2 brain it not that smast.

HAX:Issei hand down.

"Issei win, STR: issei and will keep overwhelm larcade with boosted gear."

Both have the Same AP

"Durability: still issei and surely he can resist to pleasure magic, issei mentality is alot stronger then you think."

Both have the same Durability

"HAX:Issei hand down."

Pretty sure Issei is not really haxed. Larcade's Pleasure Magic is more on the hax side. Issei mostly has brute force. With armor piercing.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"Issei win, STR: issei and will keep overwhelm larcade with boosted gear."
Both have the Same AP

"Durability: still issei and surely he can resist to pleasure magic, issei mentality is alot stronger then you think."

Both have the same Durability

"HAX:Issei hand down."

Pretty sure Issei is not really haxed. Larcade's Pleasure Magic is more on the hax side. Issei mostly has brute force. With armor piercing.
AP and Str it not same like you can't pick up a car but you can destroy it with RPG.

And boosted gear can multiple Issei power like 2 time every 10 sec but later this time limit got removed with balance breaker.

Durability also got boosted in same scale with his STR.

"AP and Str it not same like you can't pick up a car but you can destroy it with RPG."

This battle literally has NOTHING to do with lifting strength so this argument fails. Both Larcade's AP and Striking Strength are equal so your argument still fails.

"And boosted gear can multiple Issei power like 2 time every 10 sec but later this time limit got removed with balance breaker. Durability also got boosted in same scale with his STR."

He's only City level with Balanced Breaker. Even then Hax>>>>>AP or Durability.

Also

"issei mentality is alot stronger then you think."

You realize Larcade's Magic effect his hunger and drowsiness right?

The more I read this the more I can tell you know nothing about the site.... The core on the file is MOUNTAIN LEVEL not ISLAND LEVEL if you disagree make a Content Revision Thread. This will be my last time telling you this. Otherwise use what is on the file. This is a warning.

Blazing Inferno burns the body and also the soul, is not something as simple as the Amaterasu. It's instant death, as it said, regardless of durability.

"You realize Larcade's Magic effect his hunger and drowsiness right?"

Divide Wyvers can divide everything. He divided magic illusions into vol 20 and divided feelings into vol 10.

Light magic is not very effective. Issei has a body made of dragon flesh that is no longer vulnerable to the weakness of the devils.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
That isn't what durability means. Just because vith have Island level AP doesn't mean an Island level attack will one shot them. Simple as that. By this logic any attack from Larcade would one shot Issei. The proof is in the files. Bith are Island level. Prove to me that it would because all you've said was it killed a core that is only Mountain level. Your reasoning as faulty abd contradicts the file itself.
And for the last time his file says the core is only 7-A. Simple as that. I go by the files. Create a CRT if you disagree. Also Penetrate is not durabilty negation. It is similar to Erza's Wingblade Armor in which bypasses unatural defenses such as armor and forfields.
Core simple cannot be 7-A lol. 7-A it's level of Satans and Dragon Kings. And Core is far above even God Class beings. Core strengthen Apophis barrier at the point where it undestructible for DxD G Issei and Sirzechs lol. And could fight on equally with both True Sirzechs and DxD G Issei.

Issei Blazing Inferno it is ignore durability ability. He burn Trihexa Core who is above himself. Thihexa just high level Regenerationn and was able regenerate from ashes. There is no way someone from FT vers can survive agains this ability

Is it weird or do I feel like DragonMasterXYZ here only reads stuff other people write about on the wiki instead of just reading the feats themselves from the books?

Also speed in no way can be equalised depending which form of Issei we are using here. If we just equalise his speed at BxB or CxC, he can always change to mode to drastically increase his speed and start blitzing Larcade by constantly rotating between his Triaina forms.

Btw Issei blown up over half the game field, in his Rating Game againest Baraqiel, and is confirmed by Baraqiel himself that Issei absolutely towers over himself. This and the fact that the oh so loved 'files' say that Baraqiel should be 6-B via Power Scaling puts Issei at least at high 6-A in Diablos Dragon. Stated by Ddraig himself to be getting incrediblly close to his own power at his prime (confirmed to be able to destroy the planet, or you can use the 'files' to say his only 6-B and make completely no sense as him, and Albion, were confirmed to be able to destroy the world with ease)​

"Is it weird or do I feel like DragonMasterXYZ here only reads stuff other people write about on the wiki instead of just reading the feats themselves from the books?"

Is it just me or do you not know me at all? Is it just me or did someone not show any scans? Is it just me or do I not have interest in a series and thus will not read it? Is it just me or is your comment irrelevant? Is it just me or isn't that what the profiles are for? Try again.

"Also speed in no way can be equalised depending which form of Issei we are using here. If we just equalise his speed at BxB or CxC, he can always change to mode to drastically increase his speed and start blitzing Larcade by constantly rotating between his Triaina forms. "

Funny how you say that when you clearly don't know how speed equalization works.

"
Btw Issei blown up over half the game field, in his Rating Game againest Baraqiel, and is confirmed by Baraqiel himself that Issei absolutely towers over himself. This and the fact that the oh so loved 'files' say that Baraqiel should be 6-B via Power Scaling puts Issei at least at high 6-A in Diablos Dragon. Stated by Ddraig himself to be getting incrediblly close to his own power at his prime (confirmed to be able to destroy the planet, or you can use the 'files' to say his only 6-B and make completely no sense as him, and Albion, were confirmed to be able to destroy the world with ease)"

Now you are wanking. How does being far above a Low 6-B make them High 6-A. At 6-B could still curbstomp another 6-B. Common sense would tell you that. If you have a problem with stats then make a CRT. And once again you have posted no scans of this. Also his file contradicts everything else. He scales to someone who is 7-C at most. So that point fails. Next time learn how the site works otherwise you will look like an utter fool. Hence how you look now.

Deadpool2OP said:
Is it weird or do I feel like DragonMasterXYZ here only reads stuff other people write about on the wiki instead of just reading the feats themselves from the books?
Also speed in no way can be equalised depending which form of Issei we are using here. If we just equalise his speed at BxB or CxC, he can always change to mode to drastically increase his speed and start blitzing Larcade by constantly rotating between his Triaina forms.

Btw Issei blown up over half the game field, in his Rating Game againest Baraqiel, and is confirmed by Baraqiel himself that Issei absolutely towers over himself. This and the fact that the oh so loved 'files' say that Baraqiel should be 6-B via Power Scaling puts Issei at least at high 6-A in Diablos Dragon. Stated by Ddraig himself to be getting incrediblly close to his own power at his prime (confirmed to be able to destroy the planet, or you can use the 'files' to say his only 6-B and make completely no sense as him, and Albion, were confirmed to be able to destroy the world with ease)​
Lol i think this are make to troll Issei fan like me xD so if you don't like it just ignore this like i do man lel

i don't think that pleasure magic is going to one shot Issei given the fact that Ddraig that reside within him could always give him some advice and possibly solution to counter pleasure (there are some evidence about it but i can't remember them right now)

also, isn't larcade's pleasure magic requires him to directly touch Issei with tentacles and isn't possible for Issei to simply counter them with dragon shots or any AOE attack that he posses like flame blaze before them make a contact with him?

and I am pretty sure that it's easier for Issei to spam dragon shots then for Larcade to spam his pleasure magic (might be wrong for this part because i am not a fairy tail expert) also Issei does have range advantage so it's possible for him to destroy those tentacle from safe distance.

PS

Issei is using armour so the only possible way for Larcade's pleasure magic to work he needs to destroy Issei's armor and then touch him with tentacles( i am assuming Larcade need a direct contact and not direct contact to Issei's armour) and that is under assuming Issei doesn't repair his armour first (which he can certainly do in a quite fast pace in fact)

again i might be wrong because I am not a fairy tail expert if so than can somebody explain to me how Larcade's pleasure magic work?

I'm gonna go with Issei, Peasure magic not only takes time but could almost certainly have little to no effect due to the Dividing Wyverns. If Issei used Blazing Inferno on Larcade after dividing the tentacles it would just be a matter of time until Issei wins. Also in Stings profile it said that a small island level attack grievously injured Larcade and Issei's attack potency is Atleast Island Level so i dont think Lucade would survive many attacks from Issei at all if he survives even the first attack

Or they lower the Issei used to like Mountain level so that the tiers match...Or unequalize speed...How fast is Issei?

currently is MHS according to the profile, i'd say that rather than unequalize the speed we use High 7A version of the combatant

If speed was uneaqualized then larcade would win because he's way faster than Issei. Issei wouldnt even be able to fight back really. It feels like if speed is equalized issei stomps but if it isnt equalized then larcade wins by default.

Well nothing ever said is only works on direct touch, or that it doesn't work without direct touch. So it is safe to say that it will work on armored characters.

Well, now this becomes quite tricky, Issei does have flame blaze and dragon shot that should be able to destroy Larcades tentacle before it make a contact with Issei after all Issei does have range advantage here.

Ddraig reside within Issei so it's quite possible for him to give Issei a solution to counter Larcades magic.

Does Ddraig Play a Role in this battle? (I.e Helping issei such as in his fight against Evil Dragon,Giving him Info About his status,Reminding him about enemy Certain Weakness,Stabilising Issei Power) Because remember the reason why Issei was able to fight consistently is because of Ddraig Sun Wukong the first said this and i quote "I see your Ability is not Stable" and Issei replied "ye..Yeah fighting without Ddraig is really hard"

Come on, people.

The reason Pleasure magic took time to work was mostly because of the targets who aren't virgins. Those who's already done it felt the effects immediately, and on an AOE so large even Zeref felt it all the way back there and had to ask him to stop.

Issei WILL be affected by Pleasure. And more likely than not he'll enjoy it. Remember, this is IN CHARACTER. He's not just gonna kick it out of bed, especially if Larcade lies to him about what his magic is really doing. "Here's some free fanservice. Consider it a friendly gift." Boom. Larcade's Pleasure doesn't have any gimmicks until the pleasure has peaked for the target. Issei is gonna be in deep trouble, especially if Larcade starts laying his magic on thick.

Hunger. Well, I don't really know about it. Pretty sure Issei could hold out long enough to damage Larcade, but Larcade doesn't lead with that.

RIP. Not really much of a factor here, all things considered.

The MAIN gimmick of Larcade's magic is that it renders enemies unable to attack him, or reduces the damage they can do a lot because their senses are being constantly bombarded with stimulation. Issei has no defense against THAT.

Truth is, I think Issei will just lie back and enjoy the Pleasure magic, and then use Plot Armor to make friends with Larcade and make him do his stuff to his girls instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back