• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(´¢í-_-) Larcade Dragneel vs Issei Hyoudou(High 7-A) (-_-´¢í)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larcade wins, he's probably the same speed tier as Issei and his magic is the prefect way to destroy Issei using his Light Dragon Slayer Magic which whould be super effective against him. Also his magic can also turn Issei's perverted nature against him which gives Latcade another advantage. Also Issei is a high 7-A when boosted and Larcade is already 6-C that doesn't screw around.

Also I have some questions:

1. Is my name mean or bad.

2. Second can you help me with my Gaunthlet.

Okay I'll do that, also my vote goes to Larcade, finally can you help me with setting up a Gaunthlet with Issei and Rias.

Nah I don't do Gauntlet matchup due to them won't be added as victory or losses, I think in here only 1v1 matchup that can be added.

BiasedHater said:
Larcade wins, he's probably the same speed tier as Issei and his magic is the prefect way to destroy Issei using his Light Dragon Slayer Magic which whould be super effective against him. Also his magic can also turn Issei's perverted nature against him which gives Latcade another advantage. Also Issei is a high 7-A when boosted and Larcade is already 6-C that doesn't screw around.
How so? Dragon Slayer magic is making the user having the same material of a dragon to affect other dragon, how is this super effective against Issei who is a dragon? In fact because Dragon Slayer magic turns the user into a pseudo dragon Ascalon would be super effective against Larcade. Light magic is effective against Issei yes, but not when he has his armor on.

Also seeing that Issei has resistance against mental attack in one of the side story the pleasure magic more or less wouldn't be that effective against him. One well placed Penetrate attack would end Larcade instantly.

And? Issei can just spam Wyvern to weaken or Blazing Inferno to instant kill Larcade. Assuming they have same speed to dish out attack Issei has bigger damage (Blazing Inferno is instant kill) while the other require some time to work.

Larcade can't put up a good defense since Penetrate will remove it.

Touhou ranfuku said:
And? Issei can just spam Wyvern to weaken or Blazing Inferno to instant kill Larcade. Assuming they have same speed to dish out attack Issei has bigger damage (Blazing Inferno is instant kill) while the other require some time to work.
You assume Larcade will just stand there or won't start off with the Pleasure Magic.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Touhou ranfuku said:
You assume Larcade will just stand there or won't start off with the Pleasure Magic.
I assume both attack at the same time and one die first due to instant death attack.

Pleasure magic takes time to work and when it finally hits Larcade is burned to ashes by Blazing Inferno, or Ascalon blast with Penetrate, or his magic no longer works due to Divide Wyvern which can halve the effect till it's disappeared.

"I assume both attack at the same time and one die first due to instant death attack.

Pleasure magic takes time to work and when it finally hits Larcade is burned to ashes by Blazing Inferno, or Ascalon blast with Penetrate, or his magic no longer works due to Divide Wyvern which can halve the effect till it's disappeared."

Pleasure Magic really doesn't take much time.... And nothing Issei does will instant kill him as penetrate is not placed under durability negation. It just negates defenses like shields and such. And Divine Wyvern says nothing about weakening Larcade's Pleasure Magic. I'm going by both their profiles.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"I assume both attack at the same time and one die first due to instant death attack.
Pleasure magic takes time to work and when it finally hits Larcade is burned to ashes by Blazing Inferno, or Ascalon blast with Penetrate, or his magic no longer works due to Divide Wyvern which can halve the effect till it's disappeared."

Pleasure Magic really doesn't take much time.... And nothing Issei does will instant kill him as penetrate is not placed under durability negation. It just negates defenses like shields and such. And Divine Wyvern says nothing about weakening Larcade's Pleasure Magic. I'm going by both their profiles.
Pleasure magic indeed takes time, read chap 509 again when Kagura fought Larcade, she could stop the magic temporary by biting her tongue, no reason to assume Issei can't do that or can endure for longer time since he physically is stronger than Kagura (in his Scale Mail).

Blazing Inferno is instant death since it burns everything but Albion, Ophis and Great Red. One of Trihexa's cores was burned to ashes again and again when it tried to regenerate, noted the core had Island durability at least.

Penetrate doesn't just bypass shield, it allows Issei to directly hit the target. See in vol 18 Rizevim could take on Michael's light spear, Irina and Xenovia's holy swords with minor wound or none at all but immediately bleeded and knock back the moment Issei buffed his barehand attack with Penetrate. To say nothing about Ascalon which makes Vali's armor looks like paper.

Divine Wyvern can halve any kind of attack, Pleasure magic shoots out as some sort of light tentacles, Issei can order the Wyvern around him to halve them.

"Pleasure magic indeed takes time, read chap 509 again when Kagura fought Larcade, she could stop the magic temporary by biting her tongue, no reason to assume Issei can't do that or can endure for longer time since he physically is stronger than Kagura (in his Scale Mail)."

One thing. You forget about weaknesses of Issei. He is a known pervert. Unlike Kagura. So for him the Pleasure magic would be undeniably effective. Moreso than Kagura.

"Blazing Inferno is instant death since it burns everything but Albion, Ophis and Great Red. One of Trihexa's cores was burned to ashes again and again when it tried to regenerate, noted the core had Island durability at least."

Sounds like Dragon of the Darkness Flame and Amaterasu. Two moves who are not instant Kill and apparently we don't count it as an instant kill here either. If you want it to be an instant kill please make a Content Revision thread for it.

"Divine Wyvern can halve any kind of attack, Pleasure magic shoots out as some sort of light tentacles, Issei can order the Wyvern around him to halve them."

How do you halve a skill that does no damage?

Also don't quote large blocks of text. Thank you.

One thing. You forget about weaknesses of Issei. He is a known pervert. Unlike Kagura. So for him the Pleasure magic would be undeniably effective. Moreso than Kagura.

Even if he is a pervert he can definitely resist it, seeing that he has great control over his libido when living with several girls. I don't see how he can't bite his tongue (assuming the pleasure magic can breakthrough his armor) like Kagura.

Sounds like Dragon of the Darkness Flame and Amaterasu. Two moves who are not instant Kill and apparently we don't count it as an instant kill here either. If you want it to be an instant kill please make a Content Revision thread for it.

Either way Larcade has no way to resist such attack so he dies first.

How do you halve a skill that does no damage?

Kagura could cut the attack and Divine Wyvern uses the same ability of Albion. Back in vol 4 with only one touch Vali halved the power of Issei multiple times even he hadn't dished out any damage. I see reason for Issei to not summon the Wyvern around himself to weaken the magic.

Also don't quote large blocks of text. Thank you.

Well sure.

"Even if he is a pervert he can definitely resist it, seeing that he has great control over his libido when living with several girls. I don't see how he can't bite his tongue (assuming the pleasure magic can breakthrough his armor) like Kagura."

Assuming he thinks to do so. Kagura and Issei have completely different thought processes. And based on the weakness I see on his file he is more likely to fall to it.

"Either way Larcade has no way to resist such attack so he dies first."

You have yet to prove how he can.

"Kagura could cut the attack and Divine Wyvern uses the same ability of Albion. Back in vol 4 with only one touch Vali halved the power of Issei multiple times even he hadn't dished out any damage. I see reason for Issei to not summon the Wyvern around himself to weaken the magic."

Assuming he gets the chance before the light intangles him and he falls to R.I.P.

A lot of assumptions are coming from you. You assume Larcade is just gonna stand there and lets Issei just attacks him. You also seem to think Issei's weakness means nothing when it in fact would mean his downfall. You also seem to assume Kagura and Issei share the same thought process when in fact they do not. They are two people with two completely different personalities. Yeah Issei isn't going to stand there and get hit, but neither is Larcade. What Issei has is nothing new to someone like Larcade when he stands above most of the Spriggans as whole. Issei does not have the experience Larcade has either and I see Larcade finishing Issei off before Issei gets the chance to really prepare for an attack. Remember neither have any knowledge of each other, however Larcade tends to start with his Pleasure Magic. And remember when you said it took time. Sad thing is it doesn't. It activate immediately. Only reason Kagura was able to bite her tongue at that time was because unlike Issei she isn't incredibly perverted. Sorry but considering Issei's weakness (That's literally on his file.) I don't see how he will perform the same way Kagura did.

Assuming he thinks to do so. Kagura and Issei have completely different thought processes. And based on the weakness I see on his file he is more likely to fall to it.

They have different thought process and different durability, physically and mentally. I still don't see how Issei can't repeat her feat of enduring it seeing he has great control over his libido despite what his character is.

You have yet to prove how he can.

Issei uses Blazing Inferno and Larcade dies? Prove what? If anything you are the one to prove Larcade can take that attack and not die. Issei already has the feat to kill Trihexa's core which is much stronger than Larcade.

Assuming he gets the chance before the light intangles him and he falls to R.I.P.

Assuming Issei just stands there and not dishes out counter attack to Larcade, explosion tends to be faster than other attacks such as pleasure magic and R.I.P. Actually remind me has Larcade ever fought any armored opponent? Can his magic bypass the armor?

A lot of assumptions are coming from you. You assume Larcade is just gonna stand there and lets Issei just attacks him. You also seem to think Issei's weakness means nothing when it in fact would mean his downfall.

Issei's being a perverted doesn't really contribute much in this case, seeing that he can either neutralize it or kill Larcade first before it hits. You also haven't taken in the fact that Issei has more durability than Kagura physically and mentally, in a way it balances out. I also need to remind you Issei has great control over his libido so more or less it won't be as devastated as you assume.

You also seem to assume Kagura and Issei share the same thought process when in fact they do not. They are two people with two completely different personalities. Yeah Issei isn't going to stand there and get hit, but neither is Larcade.

First of all biting your tongue to escape confused state is a pretty normal thought for anyone in combat. Aside from that there's the "Hit yourself in the head" which almost every shounen characters do. Even if they have different personalities being effective and having experience in combat (Issei has fought through a lot of battles against many different types of enemies) allow them to solve the problem quicker than others.

And then biting your tongue off is not so much a rare action for anyone to copy or think of it during combat. If it's something truly unnatural (like how Natsu shut down the God Slayer magic user) then we can't really rule it out.

What Issei has is nothing new to someone like Larcade when he stands above most of the Spriggans as whole. Issei does not have the experience Larcade has either and I see Larcade finishing Issei off before Issei gets the chance to really prepare for an attack.

Pretty sure Divine Wyvern and Penetrate are something Larcade never encounters. Standing above most of the Spriggans doesn't mean anything really, Issei also took on Trihexa's core and one of the strongest Evil Dragons Apophis so it doesn't mean anything really. That can only happens if they have different speed, in this fight they have same speed so unless Larcade chooses to dodge I don't see how Issei can't finish him first. If you're going for the "Yeah but A can dodge while attacking B" I can use the same logic and the debate won't go anywhere.

Remember neither have any knowledge of each other, however Larcade tends to start with his Pleasure Magic. And remember when you said it took time. Sad thing is it doesn't. It activate immediately. Only reason Kagura was able to bite her tongue at that time was because unlike Issei she isn't incredibly perverted. Sorry but considering Issei's weakness (That's literally on his file.) I don't see how he will perform the same way Kagura did.

They have same speed in case you forget, if Larcade uses pleasure magic I don't see how Issei can't fly in, punch him with Penetrate to knock him out and uses whatever to shutdown the effect and then go for second round. Read above for the "being perverted is weakness that will bring him down."

Since I now am on a phone I can't comment like I did before, but just saying. The core you mentioned is only Mountain level...Far weaker than Larcade.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Since I now am on a phone I can't comment like I did before, but just saying. The core you mentioned is only Mountain level...Far weaker than Larcade.
? No? Seeing that it instantly regenerated it can't mountain level, in fact both Issei and Sirzechs couldn't finish it how is it just mountain level? And even so Issei being 6-C will have enough attack potency to finish Larcade with Blazing Inferno. Larcade has no feat to put out the ever-burning fire.

Read the file. The core is only Mountain level..Once again just because has no resist to an ever burning flame doesn't mean it will one shot said person. The same arguments are used for Amaterasu.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Read the file. The core is only Mountain level..Once again just because has no resist to an ever burning flame doesn't mean it will one shot said person. The same arguments are used for Amaterasu.
It still oneshot Larcade since Issei has island buster level attack. Both have durability island means they can beat each other as long as one of their attacks hit first, you need to prove that Larcade can resist such attack. Sirzechs destroyed half of an island and Trihexa's core didn't die from it, so it's more than mountain level.

Or Issei can punch Larcade with Penetrate, meaning his durability is nothing (the limit of Penetrate for now is island character, seeing that it can overcome Rizevim's).

That isn't what durability means. Just because vith have Island level AP doesn't mean an Island level attack will one shot them. Simple as that. By this logic any attack from Larcade would one shot Issei. The proof is in the files. Bith are Island level. Prove to me that it would because all you've said was it killed a core that is only Mountain level. Your reasoning as faulty abd contradicts the file itself.

And for the last time his file says the core is only 7-A. Simple as that. I go by the files. Create a CRT if you disagree. Also Penetrate is not durabilty negation. It is similar to Erza's Wingblade Armor in which bypasses unatural defenses such as armor and forfields.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back