• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperverse of SCP-076 as well as SCP-173 and SCP-682

It would be nice to include the links proving the Hyperverse of SCP-076, 173 and 682, because for the ignorant, to say that SCP-076 is Multivers + via The Thorn (The Thorn which is something of which I do not know what c is and I can not find on Google) is big if no evidence and even more for the simple statue that is SCP-173 ...

Until you put the links on the profiles in question, someone could put them directly to this discussion and explain briefly why and how? Thank you in advance !

The Koitern = 173

Read the 'Meet the Characters' section and the link for 'This is how the world ends'

I read "This is how the world ends", and I do not see where is the proof of his Hyperverse, because apart from the legend of Koitern and the fact that he looks at the world and his empire collapse, he there is nothing ...

If you could specify the passage while explaining why and how, thanks in advance

"SCP-173/Koitern

A very bad man in the previous iteration. He is both dangerous, a savage dictator, and a madman. Singlehandedly waged genocide on about 1/3 of 682's countrymen in the past iteration."

The Koitern killed 1/3rd of the Leviathan population before the Flood reset the multiverse

I have not yet read the files on The Thorn and SCP-076, but among the texts about SCP-682, which text (as well as the passage in question) proves that Leviathans are Hyperverse and the Knowledge Tree contains all the creation ?

Besides, how does the damage to see destroying something that contains all creation is Hyperverse and not Outerverse ?

Back