• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia vs your favorite verse

Characters from hyperdimension neptunia appeared on your favorite verse and mistakes the characters for monsters so they try to destroy it.
Who wins?
Mine:
Dragon Ball: Pretty sure heroes 2-A with sealing hax stomps.

Senran kagura: Hyperdimension stomps
Masadaverse/shinza banshou: Gets wrecked in a bad way.
Digimon: Gets turned to data.
The Unwritten: Gilgamesh eats CPU's for lunch.
Nasuverse: Unlimited hax stomp works.
Umineko: Featherine narratively erases the verse.
Twin peaks: lol
Cthulu mythos: CPU's wish that they remained stuck in the anti crystal.

i mean, character stats and profiles does wanks neptunia to 1-A or 1-C despite the lack of proof that in neptunia, higher dimensions transcend the lower dimensions or not.

BlazBlue: BlazBlue soul reality stomps Neptunia verse.

Nasuverse: Hax stomps to Unlimited Hax with so much broken crap from the Nasuverse.

Shin Megami Tensei: Bye bye Neptunia...

Fairy Tail: Neptunia stomps.

Naruto: Same as Fairy Tail.

Last edited:
SCP: low or mid tier stomp

JoJo: mid or top tiers should be enough, due to amoung of hax, if not god tiers would definitely stop them

MC: Unfortunately, they can't solos 😞

honorable mentions/yes
Undertale: God tiers maybe can stop them?

FMA: only chanche is the truth but probably won't stop them

Darker than Black: Neptunia stomps.

D.Gray-Man: Same as Darker than Black.

Legend of Zelda: They might stand a chance but I am not sure.

Final Fantasy series: There will be lots of deaths but have a feeling Neptunia might win.

Persona series: Persona series stomps.

Slightly unrelated to this thread but weren't the HDN profiles ment to get updated? (they were in a very sorry state the last time I checked).

Shin Megami Tensei: utterly BTFO'd
Digimon: BTFO'd
Shinza Bansho (pre downgrades): BTFO'd
Dragon Ball: BTFO'd
Gundam: solos surprisingly
Neon Genesis Evangelion: solos

Don’t know about tier but abilities should be more like this
Yeah this was what I meant. I was part of a 2-C tournament awhile back (mid level hax, no smurfs) both me and the other participants were shocked by just how empty the HDN profiles where (to the point we banned them from the tournament due to HDN essentially getting stomped by every other entry).

Devil May Cry: Nero suplexes an anime girl

Berserk: Scrapes by with speed unequal thanks to the God Hand and their plethora of offensive and defensive hax

Metal Gear: Sam and Raiden blitz and dura neg

also you can't take away an at field from something that doesn't have one, and can't destroy on the atomic level on what is basically data

What did this verse do to you that you want everything else to stomp it?
1-A neptune go brr

i mean, character stats and profiles does wanks neptunia to 1-A or 1-C despite the lack of proof that in neptunia, higher dimensions transcend the lower dimensions or not.
iirc, the cordinates in neptunia indeed shows 9 dimensional spaces, different than 3 dimensional cordinates, aka X, Y and Z

...I'm just gonna leave this here.

zfyYc2o.jpg

Also, OP literally admitted that they created this as a passive-aggressive spite thread. I'm not sure how that applies to the rules regarding spite threads, but this is kind of gross either way. Whether you agree with the 1-A interpretation or not, the 1-A rating isn't even on this wiki in the first place. Plus, the profile that was linked was outdated and doesn't even abide by CSAP's current tier system. Neptunia as of now is seen as Low 1-A on CSAP due to transcending the concept of numerical dimensions but lacking statements regarding the concepts of space and time themselves.

And if I'm being honest, I don't think 1-A Neptunia is even "wank". It's one of the most unapologetically blatant 1-A statements I've seen. Feel free to treat me like a dumbass for believing it, though. There's a reason I don't debate anymore and stick only to scaling for myself.

Also, OP literally admitted that they created this as a passive-aggressive spite thread. I'm not sure how that applies to the rules regarding spite threads, but this is kind of gross either way. Whether you agree with the 1-A interpretation or not, the 1-A rating isn't even on this wiki in the first place. Plus, the profile that was linked was outdated and doesn't even abide by CSAP's current tier system. Neptunia as of now is seen as Low 1-A on CSAP due to transcending the concept of numerical dimensions but lacking statements regarding the concepts of space and time themselves.

And if I'm being honest, I don't think 1-A Neptunia is even "wank". It's one of the most unapologetically blatant 1-A statements I've seen. Feel free to treat me like a dumbass for believing it, though. There's a reason I don't debate anymore and stick only to scaling for myself.
Tiering system on VSBW also has changed. You can only be 1-A by transcending an infinite levels of reality fiction interactions, to say at least.
It should, on the other hand, be kept in mind that merely existing "beyond the concepts of space and time" and similar feats do not necessarily qualify one to bypass into this tier unless the work of fiction in question leaves it very clear that a character also exists beyond all extensions of the concepts which they transcend.
quoted from the tiering system page. Also...
"Furthermore, higher-dimensional entities can also qualify for higher tiers when the verse which they are from explicitly defines them as being infinitely above lower-dimensional ones in power and/or existential status. An example of this being verses such as Umineko no Naku Koro ni. However, lower-dimensional beings being stated to be "flat" in comparision to higher-dimensional aliens is not necessarily grounds for assuming the latter has infinitely more power (For reasons outlined in the answer above), and thus, such scenarios must also be analyzed case-by-case."
"As of now, we do not consider higher-dimensional constructs as automatically having infinitely greater power than lower-dimensional equivalents until further context as to their nature compared to lower-dimensional entities is provided by a work of fiction. Hence, they must either be placed at Unknown or simply reasonably scale relative to their best feats, provided they are not outliers or something of the sort, of course."
So no, just saying "Lol he transcend concept of dimensions" is nowhere near good for 1-A and "Lol he be 9-D" is nowhere near good for 1-C.

Also, this is fun and games board, meaning anything or rather most things here is not considered "spite" or "rule breaking" as far as i know

Last edited:
Tiering system on VSBW also has changed. You can only be 1-A by transcending an infinite levels of reality fiction interactions, to say at least.
Thats wrong asf, did u even read the tiering system FAQ?

: How can a character be 1-A and above without an infinite-dimensional/infinitely-layered cosmology, then?

A: A good way to accomplish this would be to show that whatever state of being in which they exist is completely independent of the number of layers/dimensions present on the setting. For example, if they are unaffected by dimensions being arbitrarily added or removed from physical space by virtue of transcending it entirely, or if they exist as a "background" or canvas of sorts in which any amount of them can be inserted. This argument generalizes to tiers higher than 1-A as well.

Back