• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your Favorite fictional character vs your Favorite fictional group

Your favorite character meets your favorite group of characters
In character
If a fight happens tell us who wins
Eg:
Dante meets the avengers
Ichigo meets the straw hats
etc ...

Dan Phantom meets Guardians (W.I.T.C.H.)

He currently loses given they are basically infinitely stronger, faster, and would eventually use the had needed to take him down. Depending on the DP graphic novel that comes out next month, the outcome could change but Dan would need a decent boost to win.

Mysterio meets the Strawhat Pirates.

His illusions would certainly be…annoying. And with prep time I can maybe see him finding a way to get past observation haki like he does Spider-Man’s spider sense. But he doesn’t really have a chance of beating anyone in an actual fight. And, since many of them already resist mind manipulating effects, I assume his hypnotic gasses and helmet won’t work.

Marvelous Seki Vs Omori’s Friends

Seki’s profile is horribly outdated in terms of scaling. But even if it wasn’t he has no way of actually putting down Omori.

would be funny to see him and Kel interact tho.

Last edited:
Idk about favorite, but maybe Gaara from Naruto meets the Straw Hats? I think him being there would be cool, maybe this is the East Blue and Part 1 Gaara, he would probably wreck any character in the Saga, but the entire group together could probably win, and he would join them.

Dante meets the strawhats
Three things would happen
Luffy tells him to join his crew dante being overconfident and a pretty much loner says no luffy refuses his refusal to wich dante refuses harder
Zoro notices him being swordsman they spar dante wins sanji makes fun of him
Then zoro and dante become drinking buds
If a fight occurs dante wins

Back