• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion U: Action Unleashed 6

I doubt we can use it tho, as it is contraddicted by VII... they're about equally valid, but they contraddict each other

I'm still salty about this

We can try talking to others about this and see how they feel.

If it's cool with the admins, we can use it.

(But wait is Mk. II even canon? Because admins care a lot about canon feats)

It can be considered as secondary canon, like for One Punch Man where Murata's manga as it goes on substitutes One's webcomic as first canon, but info from it can still be used without too many problems

Goku Yikes
Then if that is the case, we shouldn't have too many problems with the feat in regards of canon.
Most likely scenario would be that we would have to put on the profiles "Varies from 2-C to 1-A" or something along the lines of that.

At best we could put a possibly 1-A if it gets accepted. I'm looking around for things that might support it or at least remove the inconsistence with VII

I'd help out further with trying to remove the inconsistency from VII, but I've only just started RB1 and I don't know a whole lot about the other games aside from the memes and characters.

Characters I do know:

- The Main CPUs (Nep, Noire, Blanc, Vert)

- Plutie (& Scary Woman)

- The Sisters (Neppy Jr., Uni, Rom & Ram)

- Uzume (Uzubae *cough* *cough*)

- Ze' Makers (Compa and Iffy)

- Histy

- Nepku

- Eggmunoku

- Kurome

- Rei (Barely)

- Arfoire

Characters that I have no idea who they are:

- Yellow Heart

- Peashy

- The Other Oracles

- Pretty much everyone else who isn't listed above

From what I know the only pieces of cosmology we have are this one from mk2, the existence of infinite dimensions (meant as universes) from Victory/Re;Birth 3 and the multidimensional space which is likely 9D from VII

If we take that into account then everyone who scales from histy, aka literally everyone post mid game RB2 would be 1-A, including the characters in RB1 due to the Makers (not Iffy and Compa, only the others) being the same

Still lost.

So that means that pretty much everyone past RB2 is 1-A? Doesn't make any sense from where I'm looking at it.

Optimus Punch Flurry
Me punching my wall trying to figure out what the hell is going o

Yes.

If the Hyperdimension is a 1-A realm, then Histy scales due to having feats of affecting all of it, and going by the scaling chain proposed above most of the cast scales above her

Optimus Slap
God, make the headache stop.

So, if that's true...

Why is a goddess with 100% shares suddenly weaker at 2-C? Or am I missing out on something?

Really Child Goku

I didn't, I'm waiting for a reply from him

I'm still looking for anything that might make it usable in any way
Megadimension Neptunia VII 20180724165520
Like this

Back