• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 9 - The Challenge (Rebellion) of Eden - 24

What? What else should I say? Should I invent things to answer now because you don't like my answers?

Alright, since all three of us are here...

How about we give this new game that Lex proposed a spin? (Pun intended)

@Lex

So, is that you saying that you want to play?

@Genki-Dama

Why are you sighing at this? Are you annoyed or tired at something? Because if you don't say anything, then we can't understand.

Okay then, just don't go arguing among yourselves again.

Unless this was a joke like last time where I got convinced that you two were mad at each other because I wasn't able to see through it

Alright, I'll leave Game Time alone, for now, seeing as you both aren't in the mood to play right now.

Perhaps we could go back to old-fashioned talking, if you both wish.

I don't remember if I've told you before tbh

Btw, back in 2015, when I was still a lurker on this site, the pages here caught my attention. I also often saw on the PS store VII during sales, which also caught my attention.

Fast forward to this february, after seeing again the condition of the pages here, as well as being interested in the series itself for a long time now, I decided to give it a shot

Back