• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 7 - The Fruits (Deep Purple) of Revenge - 22

I have a question for you btw, (since you're already getting experienced at setting the bars for the tiers of feats)

What would the Tier be of a bomb, that was amplified by a "Time Dilation Accelerator" (which is pretty much a portal device), that was able to wipe out all of reality (not just the reality where the bomb was detonated) and took a 2-A/1-B character who was in his own dimension (the blast was coming to where he resided and was fast approaching) to turn back time by (in his own words) "using all of his powers".

It depends on the dimensional level the bomb was going to destroy. If it was going to destroy the entire 1-B reality up to the highest dimensional level shown, then it scales from that and is 1-B

If it was going to destroy an infinite amount of universes without any proof saying it would destroy to an higher dimensional level it's 2-A. Keep in mind that based on context dimension can mean universe (just like in HDN)

Btw is it about transformers?

It's from the penultimate episode of the Spider-Man Animated Series (I Really, Really Hate Clones). When I was rewatching it whilst I was away, I stumbled onto this, and I went to look to see if it was on this wiki, but it wasn't there.

Because I am not as nearly as knowledgeable about this as you are, I decided that perhaps adding some quotes could possibly make you understand a bit better. If you don't, then don't overwork yourself and I'll simply post this on the Q & A section.

Spider-Carnage will link a Matter Disintegrating Bomb to Doctor Ohm's Time-Portal Device. The blast will be magnified and will enter other dimensions. It will not only destroy this reality but every reality across space and time. I have already seen it happen.
~ The Beyonder​
If this has already happened, how are we standing here?
~ Alternate Spider-Ma​
When the destruction reached my home dimension, I used all of my powers to roll back time. It tasked me to the extreme.
~ The Beyonder​

Ok it sounds like they use dimensions as universes then. Depending on the number of dimensions in the verse it could be anywhere between 2-C and 2-A

But

I see some of the quotes are from the Beyonder. What do you have about this version of him? It could change the scale quite a bit

The Marvel Animated Verse of the Beyonder has unspecified Cosmic powers which include Reality and Time Manipulation and Teleportation.

He is shown being the master of Spider-Man's trainer (Madame Web) and therefore puts him at the highest of the animated series verse, afaik.

Spider-Man once got extremely angry as the Beyonder was setting up the "Secret Wars" (by teleporting around 5 villains to a paradise planet and sending Spider-Man to send his own band of allies in to help him fight against them) and he tried attacking him, but Spider-Man simply phased through him (the Beyonder even turned into a "space"-looking silhouette as soon as Spidey was about to touch him).

So there isn't anything telling the number of dimensions? Even a countless would be good.

With what you gave me it sounds like "At least 2-C, possibly higher". Btw you mentioned the Beyonder being 2-A/1-B, where is it from? If it's from the pages on the wiki about other versions of him then I don't think he would scale

Attack Potency: At least Town level, possibly Small Planet level (Slightly weaker than the CPU Candidates such as Nepgear | Universe level+ (Fought against CFW Magic with other Makers like IF)

The ) there. ^

Everything else is fine.

@peedforce

Welcome back.

Back