• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 7 - The Fruits (Deep Purple) of Revenge - 22

This thread was continued from here. Click me to visit Thread #21!

If you still want to listen to the Placeholder Track

22OP
Legendary Quotes from The World's End Movie

I can't believe this, a man of your legendary prowess drinking ******* rain. It's like seeing a lion eating some hummus.
~ Gary King commenting on Andy choosing to drink water instead of beer​
I haven't had a drink for sixteen years, Gary. -You must be thirsty then.-
~ Andy and Gary talking to each other​
Is that a door? It doesn't have a lintel. And it's glass. So is it a window or is it a door? Maybe... It's... A Win...Door! You can have that.
~ Gary King​
You know your problem, Gary? You're never wrong. -How is that a problem?-
~ Andy and Gary​
Drink up, let's boo-boo.
~ Gary King​

Did you Know?

The thread where it all began was created 4 months ago?

HDN Revisions Status

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Thespeedforce21/Hyperdimension_Neptunia_Revision_Status

Upcoming OP Ideas

(Threads 22-25 - Favourite Movies)

Thread 22: The World's End (Peed)

Thread 23: Star Wars (AlmightyShrek)

Thread 24: PMMM Rebellion (Buzzkill)

Thread 25: Jaws (Lex)

AngryDarkWhiteSubtitlesWhyAreYouReadingThisFileNameGodDammit

For some reason Photoshop isn't respecting my settings for the pattern fill.

Looks like it's going to take me another 10 mins to figure out and solve.

I can't be wrong this time... Right?

Incase you're mistaken, I'm referring to the 1st General Discussion thread, not the "world rewriting feat" thread you numpty Classic Sonic Seriously

I liked PS2 Unleashed. Was a great game, never got to play the PS3 version for myself tbh when I was a kid... Mainly because PS2 games were cheaper than the PS3 ones back then...

Alright, Alright, no need to sound annoyed...

There's something that these two characters share in common. (Can you guess what it is?)

I don't expect you to get it on the first try btw

Okay my bad
Plutia

lol, was expecting an answer like that.

Okay, I'll let you off this time.
KagariNopeDisagree

brb in 15 mins, gotta take a shower.

ShizuruHelloWave

Back