• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 12 - The Ties (Bifrosts) to Tomorrow - 27

Always been a Windows/Tech Geek

Plus, whenever I do my Homework, I sometimes use one of those systems as it helps keeps me concentrated. (Because some browsers are incredibly outdated and don't support HTML, so it stops me from getting distracted, and some visual styles from those systems just make the experience a bit more refreshing from time to time)

How's the weather over there?

My mornings now are so cold that all the blood in my nose is now frozen. And in the afternoon it's super-warm...

I see.

When you hear my country (the UK), what's the first thing that comes to mind? (Don't be afraid to use stereotypes, I don't get offended by them)

Well, this is quite embarrassing to say, but I actually never heard of Venezuela before meeting you (prob because I chose to do History and not Geography).

But now that I do, the word that pops up into my head is "Negativity". (Especially with how everything is for you over there)

How do you expect me to know the names of all 195 countries? That's quite a lot to remember if you ask me.

Umm, that answer just made me feel a bit uncomfortable

Jeez, I'm just joking.

I still hearing new names of countries til this day.

If that's comes to your mind then it was comes to your mind, just make sure of think in this will be better someday as well.

Jeez, I didn't realise. It's so easy for me to tell if someone is joking through their tone of voice and facial expressions, but it's quite difficult for me to determine by text on a bloody screen

Everyone is. :p

Hopefully, yeah.

I know, I told said that before in another HDN thread. And you not need to be good at this to know if I'm joking or not in real life, I make myself clear with this either saying it or making funny faces or tones.

Yeah.

Good.

Back