• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 7 - The Fruits (Deep Purple) of Revenge - 22

Alright. I feel like I need to say something, otherwise it'd be tomorrow before any of us starts talking again. Or perhaps you guys are busy. Either way, I think that it is important for me to bring this up.

It wasn't until a few minutes ago when I realised how much I've been causing problems and for me being too emotional in the past week.

Whether it'd be me taking things too seriously with my past (Lex), whether it'd be me not accepting the fact I'm wrong sometimes (Buzzkill), or even when I would get so angry over misunderstanding after misunderstanding (both of you), I don't want to have this continue to keep appearing every day.

I know it may sound ridiculous, and honestly a bit cringe-worthy to state out loud, but I honestly believe that everyone here helped me look at my life in a much better perspective than I had limited myself to before.

And I don't want anything bad to happen here after I've done those things.

But, in other for this to work, I'll stop joking around all the time (because sometimes I get so lost and focused into it that I sometimes say/post things that are almost flat-out offensive, such as the tumor GIF) and I'll be a lot more careful with what I say and be far more understanding.

Once again, sorry for what I've done, and I think I might need a day or two to cool down.

You haven't done anything wrong, this is what you are and I accepted you as such. I told you before that everyone makes mistakes, it's not only your fault all the misunderstanding that happened, RKGenki and I have it as well, and as I told you before, that's ok.

I understand that you need to tell us this, it's important to you and is what I told you to do.

Nothing bad will happen, those things can be easily overcome, is just something that happened, and will keed happening, time to time.

If that's your decision then I will support it because is a good thing, you are my friend after all.

It's ok, I will be here for you in the time that you come back.

Alex beat me to it

I second everything he said, and I'm sorry as well as I myself made several mistakes these days

No, I was busy with Histy's profile, it only needs an explanation for her durability and it's good to go (I dunno what to put as she's the one that gives the rating)

I also had problem with making the gifs (I put Hyper!Histy gifs instead of the one I put before that were of Super!Histy) as ezgif wasn't working so I had to find another way

What can I put? Also can you check if the other things are ok? (Stamina, intelligence and summary)

I wanted to put more for the intelligence but I dunno what

Can't you put something of someone stronger than her that she fought?

There isn't a specific day for the stamina?

There is another intelligence feat?

She should have fought the reformed CFWs as she has to join in chapter 5 for the true end iirc

There's the 3 months one

Dunno, but she likey does

Space here: Enhanced Senses,Levitatio

Durability: Universe level+ (took hits from the reformed four felons, who are above herself even before that point)

Then put that in the stamina with its content.

Then search for them to add something else if you want, it should be fine either way.

Lifting Strength: Shit Tier Level Fodder Scaling from her Ultradimension Counterpart

I don't really like putting her having taken hits from them tbh

Done

I don't think it's Worth the effort

She has her own "Feat" of being trapped below some books

What you have in mind?

Ok.

Ok then, we can add it in the second part of the revision if you want.

Good then is: At least Shit Tier Level Fodder, likely higher.

Still thinking about what to put for the durability

Tbh we can simply put "Should be able to tank her own attacks" and be fine with it

I do want to talk

I didn't say anything because the last reply was mine so I was waiting for yours

Blanc has basically the same thing with different wording tho

Blon2And you know I like to play with you.Blon2

Huh, I thought that you would put what you said in her dura so I didn't said anything thinking that you was making it.

I didn't meant that, you said that you don't like when is a possibility.

Tumblr nc7gmvj66a1r5rhglo1 500
Nah, I didn't like the fact that it sounded like an AP justification

I know, but better than wasting too much time over it when it's the only thing left for her profile to be ready

@Alex do you have the non-sample version of this one? It's a rare Broccoli art which was a reward from collecting points on a site iirc
6caj5gj2a2oz

Back