• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 4 - The Resolve (Turn) of the Younger Sisters - 18

Color Swap 5pbColor Swap 5pbColor Swap 5pbColor Swap 5pbColor Swap 5pbColor Swap 5pbColor Swap 5pbColor Swap 5pbColor Swap 5pbColor Swap 5pbColor Swap 5pbColor Swap 5pb

Click here to see the last thread.

Color Swap 5pbColor Swap 5pbColor Swap 5pbColor Swap 5pbColor Swap 5pbColor Swap 5pbColor Swap 5pbColor Swap 5pbColor Swap 5pbColor Swap 5pbColor Swap 5pbColor Swap 5pb

18OP

Did you know...

Editing by phone is hard. REALLY HARD.

How Buzzkiller Genki and Lex make me feel every day

Maxresdefault-1490999951
Every day I lose hope in me surviving for another day.

Screw you two.

jk Love you two, no homo

Legendary Quotes from #16

You can't refresh if you are sleeping.
~ Lex​
But didn't you said that doing that doesn't worth the effort?
~ Lex​
.*cough Next forms and 5pb.*cough
~ Buzzkiller Genki​

Revisions Status

Part 1: Complete!

Part 2: Comin' Soon...

Anyway, I'm making the OP GIF for this thread.

Shrek's Time Travel statement gave me some inspiration, so I'm off for about 10 mins to make that.

Since ManyCam is so buggy that it hurts with the screen recording (as I was going to use it for the base of the GIF), I guess I'll have to leave that Time Travel idea for another time.

I guess we'll have to settle with something more normal for the time being. (But who said that's a bad thing?)

Don't feel bad, I was planning a few weeks ago to make the same matchup myself.

(Before we all agreed on the Tiering Changes)

So don't feel bad, have a Nep.

Adult Nep

Desmond253 said:
I let my excitment get the better of my no need to make me feel bad about it
Purple Heart has a Low 2-C key that can be used.

Although I'd still wait for the revisions to be finished before doing any matchups involving HDN characters.

^

Was about to say the same thing, but he beat me to it.

So yeah, just wait for Part 2 to come out (should be done by September), and then you can make the matchup.

Happy Goku

Because we like to argue with each other all the time

But I'm sure we can make this work. Wanna play or would you rather (pun intended) play something else?

Back