• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 2 - The Terrorist (Lickorrist) of Lowee - 16

I'll just say (generally) supporting characters for the Candidates and Makers, is that good? Or should I just leave Makers in the supporting column?

(Well, IF and Compa have appeared in every single game... So this is up for debate)

@Alex that's for the P&A

@Peed Candidates are mains. And If and Compa do not appear in every single game (Compa somehow isn't in SeHa, and they don't have an actual appearance in MegaTag. Dunno about PP), but I'd count them as mains

Column?

1. I'll count the CPUs and Candidates as mains then, thanks.

2. Whoops, I heard somewhere that they were. Probably the video I was watching was uploaded before those games, so welp.

It's a bit complex, but likely yeah, as they were both part of the same entity that is 2-C by existing, without the previous situation that has Uzume on a lower level due to her mental blocks (Unless you want to say that the random doggo (not dogoo) at the start of the game is 2-C)

Then tanked hits from Uzume when she was at this level. (You are the only one who said that, or do I have to quote myself?)

One more thing before I finish the rewrite:

There is only one instance where shares have been stolen and given to another goddess, and that was from Yellow Heart, right?

You talking to me, Lex?

If you are, then I'll happily replace it.

Still waiting for Genki's input as he is more knowledgeable about this than both of us

Too technical, no need to write every single tier and every group of character it scales to, also base forms don't range from town level to planet level, it's either one or the other.

Yellow Heart didn't do so herself, I even doubt she knew what was going on.

Makers don't have feats, they scale from other characters.

This is why I didn't want to replace it when Lex asked.

(Also, I never said Yellow Heart did it herself, that is why I put with help)

Anyway, feel free to edit it. This is my first time doing this sort of thing, so you'll know what to do with my explanation as the base.

Thespeedforce21 said:
(Also, I never said Yellow Heart did it herself, that is why I put with help)
I mean, "One Goddess was even shown to (with help) be able to redirect Shares from other nations and stream it directly to herself" heavily implies she did most of the work

Btw I'm not good at writing things myself, I can recognize when there are errors but I'm bad at doing it myself

Better than my technical one.

(But I like explaining things thoroughly and fully to avoid any chance of misunderstanding, but I think yours is just fine, once again: better than mine even)

Well, I'll post the edit on the front page of the verse. Cheers!

(And ooh, the plot progression is progressing noicely between you two)

?

Low 2-C | Varies between blah and blah | 2-C | 2-C

Base | HDD | Post-Revival base | Post-Revival HDD

Didn't forget anything.

I know it's weird that at base she is low 2-C and in HDD she might go lower, but the same is for the other CPUs. It's just that Uzume is already low 2-C when we first meet her

RKGenki said:
I know it's weird that at base she is low 2-C and in HDD she might go lower, but the same is for the other CPUs. It's just that Uzume is already low 2-C when we first meet her
^

Happened with Blanc in Ultradimension too, she'd become weaker in base if she had literally no shares, but it has no place in any profile as it is an hypothetical situation that won't come up, expecially because that Uzume now is straight up 2-C

Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Well, I'm off to watch a movie now with my father, and I might go to bed after watching it. So if I don't come back, see you all tomorrow.

Goku Hi gif

It's because that's the general range for the HDD forms, which doesn't apply to post-revival Uzume but does to Zero Uzume. It's just that she's missing her pre-training key, but you could ask the same question for the other CPU as well as it is the same situation.

The only other CPU it doesn't apply to is Rei as her power by default can interact with dimensions.

RKGenki said:
I edited the comment a lot, in case you didn't notice
I wrote this before seeing your comment

Back