• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 2 - The Terrorist (Lickorrist) of Lowee - 16

But Uzume have this:

Uzume

Low 2-C | Varies. At least Low 7-B, possibly 5-B at low shares, Low 2-C at average shares, 2-C at high shares | 2-C | 2-C

At least Town level ( ), possibly Planet level ( ) | Universe level+ ( ) | Varies depending on the amount of Shares. At least Small City level ( ), possibly Planet level ( ) with low Shares, Universe level+ at average Shares ( ), Low Multiverse level at high Shares ( ) | Low Multiverse level ( ) | Low Multiverse level ( )

5 or 4? Choose.

Depends on which kind of puzzles we're talking about.

If we're talking about Puzzle Platformers in video games, then hell yes.

If you mean physically, I guess, but once again it isn't something you're going to catch me doing in my free time.

I'm most likely going to try and look into the system for the RPG thread, I'm currently writing it down in my Sandbox if you want to take a look at it.

(It's not there yet though, so don't look right now)

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Ok.
So, which are your favorites consoles?
Okay, here's a quick list:

- PlayStation 2 (My first console)

- PlayStation 3 (Backwards Compatible through me "hacking" it)

- Nintendo Gamecube (Emulator)

- Nintendo Wii

- Sega Genesis (Emulator)

- SNES (Emulator)

Back