• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 2 - The Terrorist (Lickorrist) of Lowee - 16

@Peed it doesn't have travel time, it appears right on the enemy

@Alex … Power and Abilities, Baka

RB2, 3 and VII

You can take your time for this, and if I finish early with the gameplay parts I'd be able to help you, since this part is the most complex one in finding scans

No no, I left it that way on purpose when I made it quite a bit ago

(You can see it's quite old since it has white things)

Put it for now, worst case we put them at Rom's meteors until someone calcs the ice tree, but I think the 7-C one will be accepted as it is, just need to wait for Cal

Looks good and durability makes more sense.

I'll help out looking into this durability business and look if I can make something out of what we have.

Cool!

So Lex, I guess you're adding the statements and I'll be correcting them? (If it does need some corrections, as some I didn't need to touch as it was already fine)

Back