• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 2 - The Terrorist (Lickorrist) of Lowee - 16

Is fine, but I think that you should leave that luminous things in the edges, since you deleted it with some parts of the black lines is making the render look funny.

I'll correct it again, thanks for the feedback.

Anyway, I already replaced the old placeholder image for CC Goku in my Sandbox, so I'm glad that I've got this out of the way (almost) as I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find a camera shot showing his whole body in the anime to begin with.

If there seemed like no other possible way, then I'd say that. (Which is what my thinking process was like previously)

But, however, if I feel it in my gut that I didn't look hard enough/didn't check somewhere, I'll be hell-bent on finding it.

Back