• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 2 - The Terrorist (Lickorrist) of Lowee - 16

You two win the Assholes of the Millennium Award.

This is how you've made me feel tonight, and how I'll be resting in my bed in:

Maxresdefault-1490999951
Essentially, thanks a lot for making me more braindead than I already am, and I shall be going to my bed to "recover". Once again, thanks guys.

´╝® ´¢ä´¢Å´¢Ä´╝ç´¢ö ´¢ù´¢ü´¢Ä´¢ö ´¢ö´¢Å ´¢ô´¢à´¢à ´¢à´¢ë´¢ö´¢ê´¢à´¢Æ ´¢Å´¢å ´¢Ö´¢Å´¢ò ´¢ü´¢Ä´¢Ö´¢ì´¢Å´¢Æ´¢à ´¢ö´¢Å´¢Ä´¢ë´¢ç´¢ê´¢ö´╝Ä

´╝░´¢à´¢Æ´¢ê´¢ü´¢É´¢ô ´¢ö´¢Å´¢ì´¢Å´¢Æ´¢Æ´¢Å´¢ù ´¢ù´¢ê´¢à´¢Ä ´╝® ´¢Æ´¢à´¢â´¢Å´¢û´¢à´¢Æ ´¢ü ´¢é´¢ë´¢ö ´¢Å´¢å ´¢ì´¢Ö ´¢ô´¢ü´¢Ä´¢ë´¢ö´¢Ö´╝î ´╝¼´¢à´¢ÿ´╝Ä ´╝░´¢à´¢Æ´¢ê´¢ü´¢É´¢ô´╝Ä

On a serious note though, g'night lads.

I'll be travelling to Central London tomorrow to 'splore with some others, so if I don't see you in the morning, I'll most likely be active in the Late Afternoon/Evening.

Blanc Nightwear

Uh

Now I'm wondering which calendar does Peed have, as I got the scans of the one from the original game. His must be another one for the same game.

Anyway in mine April is Blanc
Anime-Tsunako-Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Neptune-(series)-3279732

Coincidence?

You know what other thing is coincidence? That both of us have a HDD CPU and an oracle at the same time in the same calendar.

Back