• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 13 (OVA) - The Eternity (True Ending) Promised - 28

Not much, although if you really want to hear something at least remotely interesting, I could say that my lunch with my friends today was probably the most awkward meetup we've ever had in the last 4 years.

Eating soup with a fork? Hah! I had to eat the school's rice and chicken for lunch today with a spoon and knife along with my friend because the school ran out of forks. (Until eating with a spoon got to me 5 minutes in and they replaced the containers with plastic forks, which weren't there when we were taking the cutlery)

Oh, a new dog? That's cool! (Unfortunately I've had a very bad experience with a dog when I was little)

@peedforce

You just wanted to escape using that spoon, doesn't it?

Kinda. (That's sad)

@Waifu

Don't worry for that, I probably should stop thinking too much.

@Lexoflux Yeah, I would have wedged the doors open with that spoon.

(Yeah, ever since that one incident, I have been incredibly cautious and a bit shook whenever I'd come across a dog, but now I've mostly gotten over it)

@Genks Welcome back.

@Waifu

You know what I think when you all doesn't notify if you are here or not.

@peedforce

Good, that's some ability you got there.

(Well, you need to overcome it at some point of your life)

Also, is this negative emotions detection and extrasensory perception at the same time?

Next White 1

Back