• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 13 (OVA) - The Eternity (True Ending) Promised - 28

Time? Mr. Freeman?... Is it really that time again?
~ The G-Ma​
It appears that...

Lex

is next to inform us of his decision!

(Let's hear it.)

Thespeedforce21 said:
Remember, don't answer... Think about it!)
I might not have made this clear at first since you weren't here when we played the game for the first time, but whoever gets chosen by the wheel is the one who answers.

Welcome back, internet is going stupid.

Dunno, we haven't main game in a long time, so I don't know what they would do.

So I say Gold Third.

@AlmightyShr0nk

No probs.

@Lex

Fair enough.

Okay then, now would you rather...

Have a major character (could be anyone) in the next main game contribute next to nothing to the plot aside from maybe a few event scenes. (So they're practically useless)

Or...

Have a major character in a Spin Off contribute to the plot, but almost to "Mary Sue" levels.

Now, remember your 3 T's...

Think, Think, Think!

Drei Minuten.

Oh well.

I'm going to need to go to sleep in about 10 minutes, so sorry to stop the game so early, but how about we talk instead?

(Or if you guys want, we can continue one more round)

When you go to your bed, what do you usually do?

This may sound like a weird and straight-forward question, but allow me to elaborate with some examples:

• Do you perhaps put some earbuds in with music on your phone/MP3 player and try to drift off to sleep with it?
  • Or maybe you just watch some YouTube on your phone whilst you're all comfy and cosy in your bed before you turn it off when you start feeling sleepy?
  • Or do you just screw all of that and just get some sleep Plutie style? Sleeping Chibi Plutia Render

When i go to sleep i sometimes watch youtube until i crash.

But almost always just imagine what could happen tommorow and plan ahead or i imagine random things that fall to my mind, anyways basically i just close my eyes and think about things.

@AlmightyShr0nk

I see. I tried the exact same method, because hey, lucid dreams.

Y'know, Lucid Dreams can, subjectively, be one of the best aspects of your life if you can master them and enter them at will. But in order to do that, you need to have a VERY planned out sleep schedule and specific requirements need to be in place in order to achieve that. I need to start looking into this one day

Yeah, YouTube before bed is like second-nature to me. Unless I feel sleepy where I say "Screw that", and just head off to Dreamworld.

@Lex

Who doesn't? I can go to sleep at a normal time and still not feel like rising and shining in the morning.

Even if I swear to myself every Saturday and Sunday to wake up early, it's rare that I actually wake up from my alarm.

Neptune Sleeping And Hugging Plush Doll NoireBut, yeah, sleeping is great. Neptune Sleeping And Hugging Plush Doll Noire

@Genks

I see. I do the exact same with just general web-surfing or, primarily, YouTube.

I watch until I feel my phone constantly drop out of my hands and until I feel half-minded. Then I just put my phone charging and just slam my head into my pillow.

Uzume, you shouldn't learn things from Plutia Render

I remember having the exact same thing happen to me now that you mention it!

When that happened to me, I thought I was still in my dream...

It happens when you have a somewhat lucid dream

You basically dream of being in the exact place you are in while you're sleeping. It's more likely to happen when you have a dream in a dream and you wake up from the second dream only

That is, if what happened is the same thing that happened to me. I realized it was a dream while I was still sleeping because some things weren't right

This happened to me many years ago, I originally thought it was my eyes doing something weird, as my vision literally faded from the dream to real life. (And no, I didn't go back to sleep after waking up from that)

Interesting stuff, glad I got all of us talking about this.

@Waifu

That didn't happened to me, there were a dream of me on the high school on top of the things that are in my room.

@peedforce

Good night and don't stay awake til late.

@Waifu

Yeah, I remember it was a some kind of neon light dream with the a closet as a background.

Huh, maybe it was some sort of weird dream shenanigans. When that happened to me the colors were off as well

Back