• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 12 - The Ties (Bifrosts) to Tomorrow - 27

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oke, that clears up the confusion.

But for the answer ima take a skip as im not sure for how much longer il stay(not dependant on me) so i wouldnt wanna leave out of the blue if i join teh game time.

I've got a design idea and I'm still working on it.

God bless Hyperdevotion Noire and the already transparent peck pics for making my job a hell of a lot more easier

In case you're misunderstanding, I'm using the facial reaction for when they get pecked, not the other way around. Anyway, you'll see it when the time comes.

So.

Would you rather play "would you rather" or the other game?... Nah, how any of you two will give me a good answer for this question?

Would you rather marry Rei or Plutia?

Rei since she's not going to go into HDD anytime soon, and she's cuute when in base

I mean, Ploot is too, but she's too smol

Back