• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Super Neptunia RPG 13

Aids

>What if I told you that the last pic I posted is an actual in game CG?

Plutia Incest

Also, I found this whilst searching for that specific quote ^:

WHYISTHISATHING

Why.Is.This.A.Thing.

Lol I don't remember that one in RB3, maybe it was removed with the retranslation

That is another in game CG lol

RB3 = Victory's remake which got a retranslation

Hey, at least there's some context behind that one CG

Oh.

GT Goku Headscratch

Anyway, I'm going to go through the Blanc and Iffy Image Archive on the Nep Wiki so I can grab some fresh images to use later. (And then I'll do the same with Nep, Neppy Jr and Uzubae)

(I'll still be here in case you want to talk with cancerous ol' me)

I never said you were...?

I was quoting on your reply to "Cance what?" to my "in case you want to talk with cancerous ol' me"

What's going on?

At least let me get my ass kicked a bit more in the Factory and with the Phoneix/Black Heart before you reveal it.

(I like funny moments, so this is possibly one of the only things I don't want spoiled)

I need to go and get outta the house to buy some milk soon, so I'll just play a bit of Inv Pred Online and then when I come back I'll play some RB;1 again.

Back