• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Super Neptunia RPG 13

@Alex

What would you say if i told you i can?

@Genki

I have gone through Italian classes so test me out.

(Dont mind that i barely know how to introduce myself at this point)

Thespeedforce21 said:
Anyway, I'm off to play RB;1.

(Wish me luck that I get past Black Heart after doing the factory dungeon)
Be careful in that dungeon, don't be too reckless

The Dangerous Monster that I used to try and gain a bit of XP in the Zeca Ruins was alright.

My first encounter in the Factory was alright, I immediately got to a save point and picked up some items from the "?" icons.

However, on my second encounter, they completely trashed my Lvl. 13 characters. Giving me yet again another game over.

I'm getting tired of this, tbh.

Just avoid the stronger enemies at mechtro factory, it's way faster. And save after every battle This is me being overly cautious

Which ones? The first groups you meet from the entrance should be fine as long as you focus on killing the wolves as soon as you can to avoid them going viral

Also if you have too many difficulties use Ploot and Pea, maybe even go HDD to make it even easier

1. The Child Wolves and the Healing Dogoos, I believe.

2. Haven't encountered a viral enemy in this dungeon yet.

3. Ploot and Pea are inaccessible atm

How are they inaccessible? Have you tried putting them in your party? The game explains how to do so after you get Noire, so you still haven't seed the tutorial. From the men├╣ there is a tab whose name I don't remember, but after you open it there's another tab called coupling, here is where you can change your party

Btw you don't encounter viral enemies, some enemies mid battle might transform into viral ones. Child wolves can do so.

I haven't beaten Noire/The Phoneix yet. The whole reason I'm doing those plan dungeons is solely for being a good enough level to beat them.

And I can't do anything with Ploot or Peashy unless it's browsing their equipped items. I can't set either one of them as leader either. Only Compa and Iffy.

I know, that has nothing to do with what I said

You can still change your party before that, it's just that the game still hasn't told you how you do it

Thespeedforce21 said:
And I can't do anything with Ploot or Peashy unless it's browsing their equipped items. I can't set either one of them as leader either. Only Compa and Iffy.
Okay you're doing it wrong, you're going to the menu and then go to the right without entering any menu right? because if you're doing so, that's the wrong way to do it

Back