• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Super Neptunia RPG 13

Thespeedforce21 said:
You said "after I get Noire", but I get her in my party after defeating her, right?
Yes, but I only said that you get to see the tutorial when you get her, not that you need to reach that point to change your party

I was already there a few times, and I tried using it but I couldn't do anything.

That was right until I pressed down on the bloody directional buttons right now to have plutia and peashy waiting within some box.

Christ, why are some aspects of this game so hidden?

>Hidden

I mean, you just had to scroll down. And the game would've told you when you normally would have needed to since you normally wouldn't have Ploot and Pea

Anyway, I have a big headache and I'm not feeling too well, so unless it's something small, minor and passes away quickly, I'll probably be leaving this game for tomorrow.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
StareGo to rest.Stare
The last thing I need is vomit whilst staring up into the ceiling with no fresh air in my system.

I think I need to walk a bit around my house for like 5/10/15 mins and then I'll be fine.

Back