• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Super Neptunia RPG 13

So, I beat up a few monsters in the factory and I just left it at that. (Level 13/14 Party) and I went back to fight the Phoneix and Black Heart.

This is how it went:

Me = Optimus
Optimus kick

(Peashy does so much damage rn, it's insane. I'm def keeping her in my party.)

Plutia was great too, Iris H.'s SP Attack is very good (both to look at and in terms of damage),

So I absolutely destroyed Noire, and I've been going through the cutscenes.

I am so glad I took a screenshot of this, this is the best screenshot I've ever seen/taken in my whole life:

Best screenshot

Finallyyy

Yeah Ploot and Pea are really strong, like did you look at P-ko's ATK stat?

Btw the scene I wanted to post before was Nep calling Compa like a Dog and her actually answering lol

Lol Compa's eyes

Funny thing was, I bought like 3 Life Rings and I forgot to equip them to each party member pre-fight because I was so eager to see if I was capable of defeating her now or not.

(And I still won. Huzzah)

oof

Tmw I took this long to answer because Wikia didn't like this pic

2614c705e6e32d59a4bc7209eb9153512
I've added some things to the sandbox btw

And this time, I'm not going to get baited to stay up longer again.

You see, it is utterly impossible! You cannot do it... I have won already!
~ Riddler​

Here, It didn't really happened something bad, is just that annoying and frustrating things happened together. I feel like someone threw things at me and I can't do anything, and just punching the wall isn't satisfactory enough.

Oh I see, I'm really sorry to hear that, I'm even more sorry that I can't be here much longer today since I don't have my laptop's charger with me and it will be ded in at best 20 minutes... But remember that I'll still here even if I actually am not you get what I mean so don't argue semantics ovo

Dont try holding anything in, it is completely fine to be frustrated, annoyed, angry and whatnot, dont try holding those feelings in go do something that relaxes you, idk going for a late night swim helps me but more than anything else dont forget that we are always here for you.

I am very bad when it comes to words and talking so i apologize if im not very helpful.

Edit: Have a nice meal.

Thank you so much to you as well.

Don't worry for that, even if someone is not good at those things it doesn't mean that you can't pass your feelings through that,

Back