• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Super Neptunia RPG 13

@Lex

Sorry to hear that.

Anyway, you should most likely be feeling better from the situation, as this happened hours ago, so apologies that I wasn't there to at least state some of the points that Shrek brought up. (He said pretty much everything I would've said if I was awake back then)

Anyway, hope you're feeling better.

You aren't a talkative person as well and should I take the lead or can you bring topics?

Did you liked the mashup of the sonic music bosses?

I can bring topics as well if you want.

I'm just the kind of person that just lets a person start off a conversation and then we go at it from there, just in case someone really likes a specific topic or wants to talk about it.

The mashup?

"It was way past cool." - SatAM Sanic

Eggman slaps sonic

Good. finally someone in this thread aside of my who can do that.

Ok.

Eggman breaking fourth wall in Sonic X
Good.

Also, do you know to hakai those White dots in the renders?

Never mind, I found an easier way:

1. Double click the background layer to make it a standard layer

2. Go to Selection > Colour Range on the top menu bar

3. Click the white area of the image

4. Bring the fuzziness up to around 90.

You shouldn't have any of the white spots now.

@Genki

Whilst I was completely restructuring my Nep forum folder, I found this from the Neptunia Wiki:

Goddess ReiFull
Full body, with the smirk, no background. You're free to use this.

Uhh there was a reason I didn't want to use that render from the wiki, it isn't of a really good quality tbh

Yeah, looks fine when viewing the full image. I think the wiki just compresses it slightly when displaying it onto a thread.

Either way, I think this is x3 better than the cropped low-quality one we had pre-edit.

Look at the terminal parts of her hair. I would've used it long ago if it was good enough. It's on the level of the ones we had for the candidates until a while ago

Btw I just changed the Hard drive of my pc (now I have ans SSD) so I don't have anything useful installed yet. I'm waiting until I can update to the latest version of Windows before reinstalling things

@Genki

Do you have anything better then? Because this is at least 2x better than my photoshop attempt.

This is the exact same case we had with 5pb: it's just a character profile picture. It's not like we all go to these profiles just to stare at their photo.

Okay, quality is important, yes, but I think you're paying a bit too much attention to detail that is minor in comparison to the bigger picture: the profile itself.

I'm not trying to offend you or anything, so don't get the wrong idea from this.

No don't worry, it's just that I like to be precise with things, and seeing a render being of a lower quality annoys me. I can try something... after I reinstall Photoshop

Which will take a while seeing the pace at which it's going with this update

Okay that's fine. I just couldn't stand looking at that earlier cropped pic on her profile, so when I was filling up my folder and saw that in a satisfactory quality (when viewing it with no compression), I immediately put it here. But anyway, I can help you try to make it of a higher quality, I have some ideas already. (I'm going to eat dinner first though)

Back