• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Re;BirthMK2 Sisters Generation

Untitled23
Stop lewding yourself

Stop lewding yourself.

Stop lewding yourself.

Stop lewding yourself.

Stop lewding yourself.

Stop lewding yourself.

Stop lewding yourself.

Stop lewding yourself.

Stop lewding yourself.

Stop lewding yourself.

Stop lewding yourself.

Stop lewding yourself.

Stop lewding yourself.

Stop lewding yourself.

Stop lewding yourself.

Noice. Idk how useful would be for the scaling tho. Still a starting point.

Btw she quite literally goes from Cloud to Sephiroth when going from base to Gold form lol

You are really excited about this, aren't you?

Maybe, I would say is only limited in both cases though. What says the description? Something unless, I know, but whatever.

Drunk Noire + Noire imitating Nep + Tsunderism > Nepgya > >>>>>>>> Nepgear wasting a slot >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all

And I still haven't heard them all

I guess?

My opinion is of someone that had follow the entire franchise since the first game, so I have a special fondness for everyone.

I mean, even if I got into the franchise not even 4 months ago, I am one to grow fond quickly of characters I like, and I must say, after having already played 7 of the games (and stopped due to exams or else I would've played them all not counting original releases which I can't get), I still don't have a favorite because I love them all.

As for the extra voices, I still didn't hear most of them, so something else might come out of it (like sleepy Blanc which I just heard)

Back