• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Re;BirthMK2 Sisters Generation

Sasuga~

I will definitely seek danbooru for more k n o w l e d g e

Moreover i can just order you to come to chat when i'm there and feed me more

>Coming back to VSBW after going to the college, notifications in Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion thread, expects some changes being proposed, only shitpost.

Not disappointed.

what did you expect? Ovo

I mean, it's not like there's much we can discuss withouth looking at the games again first

it moved to ALRF's wall

Other than Cave's light speed attack I don't remember there being anything else to go by. There might be something in Megadimension, bit the descriptions are nowhere to be found in internet aside from the japanese ones. Tomorrow I might have access to the ps4 so i can check

Mages padoru by runswithkniefsMAGES.MAGES. 2MAGES. 3Mages by kelsuisp-d9qheekHdn marker doodles by men dont scream-d8irpgfkHyperdimension neptunia mages by fictionalcanvas-dc2le2zkTumblr opfz65Kz8V1w3dj5wo1 1280

This is what exist, unless you want to do one of these things:

-Mess with the PC version of the games, so you can extract the official sprite hoping that you will be able to find it and that the people of the page just left it out because they are lazy.

-Go to japan, or use japan google hoping that you will be able to find something.

-Go to places that you should not.

Pixiv is where some arts danbooru originally takes from

There some gewd arts that you could randomly find in there and not in other sites

I know, most of the fan art I have are from there Or better said from reddit but linked from there. I use danbooru only for official art usually

Speed from skills in megadimension:

>Mach speed sword (Nepgear)

>Attacks faster than the eye can see (If, S-Sha)

>Lightning speed punches (C-Sha)

>Laser (Uni, B-Sha)

>"Borrows the power of starlight" (Rom)

>High_Speed hits that don't even leave an afterimage (Neptune)

>Raining meteorites (Rom, Ram)

>Arrows of light/darkness (Rom/Ram)

Back