• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Re;BirthMK2 Sisters Generation

Compa's grandfather's quotes stomp everyone in any case.

Security is the worse enemy.
~ Compa saying one of the things that her grandfather teach her​

When does she say that? I legit don't remember

Also
03zins7n9l611
It's better for you if Vert didn't hear you saying that

Ouch, I always feel like I missed a lot for not having played the first HDN (also mk2 and victory, but on a lower scale), there are so many things that aren't in the Re;Birth games...

Yeah. I mean, there was no point in remaking VII, they could've made another mainline game instead with that budget, as they must've spent quite a bit to make that one between the new engine (I think? I remember reading this somewhere), the new combat system, the updated graphics and the entire VR segments. Plus 5 other spin offs, and a dubiously canon game incoming (I still hope SNRPG is canon, I mean it has Pure Arfoire in it. It has to be.)

They are from Japan, these people possibly were already planing the remake the moment that VII was out.

I still doubtful that SNRPG will be canon.

Megadimension-Neptunia-2
And, sadly, isn't fair give to the followers a spin off after a spin off after a spin off.

...they low-key told us their plans for the next 4 years after Megadimension's release...

I still hope so *insert Madoka's speech about hope*

Yeah, it definitely isn't

Huh, they said how much lazy they will be? Ok... ovo

I will pray for your hopes don't get crushed. These people like to crush hopes anyway.

297779d207da2f84898fcbb8f20fa14c
85f34837446bebee2197e1c20f3a0a19
Should.. NOT OVO. Ok no, you should, is bad for yourself to be awake for too long and in the night, moment that you should be sleeping.

Back