• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart 7

Butting in
Ok.

They didn't reach the space in 5 sec, they reach the point that they start the attack in 5 sec, and between the earth's atmosphere and that point exist a distance that they traveled and you aren't taking in consideration.

Why are you multiplying speed with time? If you do that then the result will be the distance. And regarless of that, you can't miltiply MPH with sec as the first is miles per hour, hour isn't the same as sec.

Goku Tired
Apologies for the double post, but 'Scuse me guys, I've got my bed to attend to now, see ya' all tomorrow!
(And I'll reply to your post when I've fully woken up tomorrow Alex, I've got some explaining to do.)

@Alex

Not gonna get into the timeframe on getting out of space as i havent seen the feat so i will assume that it was done in 5 seconds.

Besides that the calc looks good.

Ok, thanks. Then the only thing is the time since the 5 secs are when they stopped far away from the earth.

How that method work? Just to be sure.

I'm preeeeeetty sure that that is almost as lowballed as 5-B Madoka's AP (it isn't, but it's just to get the idea), as it calcs with the time needed to leave the atmosphere, while they reached pretty far from Earth

Actually, right before I go to sleep (because it will kill me inside if I forget this tomorrow), I want to quickly explain a few things you brought up (I will be going straight to sleep after writing this):

A: "between the earth's atmosphere and that point exist a distance that they traveled and you aren't taking in consideration."

True, I didn't take it into consideration, but unless you're happy to do some more pixel scaling, I can't go any further than this.

B: "Why are you multiplying speed with time?"

I didn't.

I scaled my calculation between a real-world shuttle and Nep & Plutie's "Jet Form" by dividng 150 seconds by 5 seconds (30) and then multiplying 3500 MPH by 30 (which gives us the answer to the speed from 5 seconds of travelling.)

@Alex

Oke.

It works cause he didnt multiply it by time, he multiplied the speed by the 30x difference between timeframes(150/5=30) as the timeframe is 30x smaller the speed is 30x bigger.

Ehh id love to but ive been battling them for a couple of months now and only thing i won were short temporary moments of freedom.

So I had a realization when looking at speed on vs that has to do with the hyperdimension 1a feat. If I am not being an idiot, it will either affect affect the speed of certain Char's or solidify if they are actually 1a or not. (Or it will have no affect if I am being an idiot about this. We'll see).

So in this SS from vs battles speed area, for the speed irrelevant would those who are 1a in hyperdimension qualify for it having transcended all numerical dimension til hyperdimension? Or do they not have the feats to transcend the dimensions of time/space? (Or am I missing another necessary thing before people qualify for it?)
Screenshot 20180725-161831

Back