• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart 7

RKGenki said:
It would likely be way lower than the jet tbh. Now that I think about it the NEXT forms would probably also scale in movement speed from the jet
Against movement, just combat speed.

Rewatching the skill... I'm not sure the speed can be calced without lowballing it...

We see Nep and Ploot Flying upward, then we have a shot of Earth from distance and Nep and Ploot arrive from behind

The best is calc from the planet imploding to when they reach the screen. The things that happened before will be lower than that in anycase.

Hmm, this sounds tricky.

I seriously need to catch up so I can understand more of what is going on.

Actually, is it okay if you can link me a video where this feat is shown? (So I can throw my two cents in there)

On an unrelated note, Y'know, at times like these, I always think it is great to follow this piece of advice when stuck at a problem:

Nepgya Infection

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
The best is calc from the planet imploding to when they reach the screen. The things that happened before will be lower than that in anycase.
Or not, I'm confused now.

Or yes.

It will be probably lower, I just need to look at it frame by frame.

And I don't care about that reply 209/216:

Your opinion + My opinion > My opinion alone.

I really don't know

On one hand the part where they fly outside the planet can't be properly calced, on the other for them flying away from the explosion I'm not able to eyeball it

I meant that for the first one we don't directly see them flying, but we see them coming from behind, so we can't get their actual speed

Goku think
I keep having a debate in my mind whether to judge that formation attack as "Flight Speed" or "Combat Speed"...
Plus, the time it took for the "Jets" to move from the area of attack to space was WAY LESS than what would actually happen in our real world.

In our world, it takes around 2 and a half minutes for a shuttle to be out of the Earth's atmosphere (With the shuttle moving at 3,500 MPH), whereas in here, it took around 5 seconds approx.

I'd obviously want to leave the calculations to you Alex (as you know much better than me when it comes to Pixel scaling and overall general better calculation knowledge), but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt for me to give on my own prediction/calculation below, lemme just calculate it through scaling.

Speed for the jet form. Reaction speed for normal HDD. Combat speed for next form. In my opinion.

Yes, but they leave the atmosphere before start the attack, so that isn't the case.

Go on: 3 opinion > 1 opinion

• JET FORM SCALING CALCULATION ONLY
So, here is what I came to after doing a VERY rough estimate about the time they leave the atmosphere:

150 seconds to reach space = 3500 MPH (Real Life)
5 seconds to reach space = 105,000 MPH (VERY ROUGH Estimation on the time it took for Nep and Plutie to leave the Earth's Atmosphere)

(Method: 150 / 5 = 30 and then I multiplied 30 by 3500 to get the speed.)

105,000 MPH = 168981.12 km/hr = Mach 136.848979592

This translates to Massively Hypersonic. (For the Jet Form "Flight Speed" only)

Back