• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart 7

Neptune Fidget
Not what I meant, you dummy.
(Would you give the hug to Alex, Kal, me or dreamcrosser?)

AGAIN, NO HOMO!

AGAIN, NO HOMO!

AGAIN, NO HOMO!

AGAIN, NO HOMO!

Don't worry, it's only one of the 1291029489034012 non canon endings of RB2, and it's also a bit hard to reach if you don't know what you're doing
ChaosGeGe
Then this Ge-Ge appears

Yes, every game has multiple endings, but they really went overboard with mk2/RB2

RB1 has 2 endings and you can litelally save before the last boss battle and you can still change the ending by switching the shares

RB3 has 3 endings, the True being obtainable only in NG+ as it relies on events that can only be seen there, otherwise for the other 2 endings it depends if you got some items from some events in determinate chapters (they're also needed for the true end)

VII has 3 endings, and while you can get the true ending in the first playthrough it requires to do determinate quests, have the shares at the right level at the right times and to see determinate events before a certain point in the story. The difference between the other two is in if you've seen the events I just mentioned

RB2 has like, an ending for every nation, an ending for the makers, the normal ending, Conquest, the alternative to conquest and the true end (and I might have still forgotten something)

I'm fine with Multiple Endings.

I mean, I enjoyed the hell out of Abe's Exoddus and that game has 2 endings (that being the Good Ending and Bad Ending).

It's just those games where the things you have to do to achieve said ending (as far as I could tell from your post) is complicated and a bit scary as hell (considering I'm very new to the series and I have no idea what's going on).

Most likely scenario is that I will find RB1, RB3 and (most likely) VII to be a good experience in terms of plot.

But after what you've just said, I'm not looking forward to RB2's ending requirements.

So once again, I'm fine with Multiple Endings, but I just prefer an all-around more linear story with a single and focused ending like Arkham City or even the Dragon Ball Xenoverse games for that matter.

The story is still mostly linear for all the games, for RB2 until the end of chapter 5 everything is the same, what changes is how the bad gal is defeated at the end

Back